Mouthy needs a hug

by carla 57 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Hugs from all the Coftys.

Merry Christmas Grace.

• arwen
    arwen

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Grace. Just know you are loved here on the board and family isnt always blood but people who love and accept you for who you are.. and you are our special "Mouthy" x0x0

• shamus100
    shamus100

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Grace. :D You are loved here and I know you are in real life too. You bring a different perspective to all of us and I love that you are around.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Happy solstice!

• mouthy
    mouthy

With tears in my eyes I say a very BIG THANK YOU ALL. Peter & Jeannete called to give me a big hug
    because they read it on here...I have never met them but the lovely chat I had with them made me
    realize I am SO blessed to have you all as family.... What can I say....It came at just the right time....
    I have been so deeperessed over the killings of all those little children in the States
    DEAREST FRIENDS!!!!!! You will NEVER know how greatful I am to have you remember me.s to all

• tec
    tec

(((Mouthy)))

Lots of love to you!

• cofty
  • ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MOUTHY!!!

Sometimes family are those we choose to be with. Those who love us unconditionally.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Merry Christmas, Granny Grace!

-Aude.

• LV101
    LV101

Love to you, Mouthy. Hugs, too!

Need to check out LouBelle's thread myself --- was feeling sad today about my family and they're not even witnesses. A couple are witnesses and that's bad enough! I hit the xmas candy and cookies and tonite feel really guilty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit