Verifying the things we know

by EntirelyPossible 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Since the last thread got locked, let's start over. I would request that no comments be made unless they are directly related to the challenge below. ]

For those that hear voices and get special insight or information, I am asking if the voices you hear can tell you the color, pattern, slogan (if any) and style of shirt I will be wearing at the time of the challenge. To prevent lying, here is the format.

I will pick a person as my witness, the voice hearer can pick a person as their witness. The challenge will start and have 1 hour to completion. We will all use something like Google video chat or Skype to communicate via video. The challenge starts when the voice-hearer gives me a phrase they want me to write down. I will take a picture of myself in a shirt holding up a sign with a phrase written on it by the voice-hearer. I will then email that picture file to an email address and give the email address to all participants. Once the voice hearer predicts what shirt will be in the picture, I will give out the password for the email address to all participants. They will then sign into the email address and view the picture.

The conversation will happen over some form of chat and will be logged for posterity.

This will allow all participants to see when the file was sent with a date/time stamp. Once the guess is made, I will turn on my camera for all to see at the same time I give out the password to the email address.

The challenge will then be repeated twice more within the hour using two more email adresses following the same format.

Once again, unless you are stepping up or have a better idea, please don't comment.

This challenge is open to anyone that claims to hear a voice from the spirit world. There is no ulterior motive, this is simply for verifiiction.

• EntirelyPossible
  • still thinking
  • rip van winkle
  • BigE
    BigE

This thread is malarky. I hope aguest uses her mod powers to ban you.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Maybe you are on the wrong forum... this is the one where we mostly talk about JWs and leaving the Watchtower...

It does sound like a pretty good way to test the veracity of a so-called psychic though.

Maybe try www.psychic-witness.net?

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I do love that word "malarky", I think I will use that word at least twice tomarrow

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The Kitteh Nebula has SPOKEN! (...or not, in this case)

• FaceTheFacts
    FaceTheFacts

Wow....tough crowd.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    This thread is malarky. I hope aguest uses her mod powers to ban you.

I can't find the "Like" button. Well, I like it.

This won't last too long.

Senator Goldwater, you are clearly wearing a white shirt and probably no pants at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit