Verifying the things we know

by EntirelyPossible 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

jesus is telling me that you are wearing a 10 year old green bridesmaid dress with unmatching purple high heels. and since i have direct communication with my sadomasochist self immolating lord, i win. either that or i need to refill my meds... nah, the voice in my head is real. i wish you could hear it but i guess you are not holy enough. na na na.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL fakesmile

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

By not rising to the challenge, these people who post on JWN and claim to pass on the words and thoughts of "Christ" to us have lost all credibility.

(If they ever had any).

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

For those that hear voices and get special insight or information, I am asking if the voices you hear can tell you the color, pattern, slogan (if any) and style of shirt I will be wearing at the time of the challenge.

If by sheer chance and coincidence they guess correctly how will this free them from their invisible sky daddy delusions?

• 88JM
    88JM

There are things we know that we know, and then there are things we don't know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpSv3HjpEw

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I liked ole' Rummy back in the day LOL...

• still thinking
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Still Thinking- this Anonymous is very wise, indeed!

I think I will worship Anonymous from here on out. By God, he will be my god!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

You're wearing a striped red and white shirt with stains in the armpits. You're also not wearing any pants (or underwear...REALLY EP?!?!?), but you ARE wearing mismatched tube socks. The white sock has a hole in the big toe. The black sock has a sticky stain on it, and I'm not allowing myself to see how you got THAT one...

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

CA- you actually just described what I AM wearing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit