Sparlock Child's Toy Makes Jehovah Sad!

by frankiespeakin 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And Jehovah makes me miserable by deliberately withholding things I need for personal happiness. Therefore, that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag deserves to be miserable himself--and, as he has deliberately made me miserable, I intend to do all I can to make him miserable. Including worship to his enemy Satan--on purpose, at that.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Maybe he's sad because he wanted one for Christmas and then realised he doesn't celebrate it

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sparlock makes the FSM happy..

• Room 215
    Room 215

It's interesting that Caleb's mommy says the harmless plastic toy makes Jehovah "sad," when what she really means is "mad" ....

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I heard it said that the DVD will no longer be produced but will available for download only via jw.org ? and some other new ones.

If true , is that a victory for the "apostates" who pilloried the thing?After all, it's impact will be minimal if it is download only.....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes that is true, perhaps the old geezer on the Governing Body, didn't want to tramatize the small child so they used the word sad instead of mad, anyway parents would see it as if you make Jehovah sad it is the same thing as mad which might make thier little child bird food come armageddon.

What sick minds these guy have toward innocent small children, causing many of thier toys to be thrown in the garbage after thier parent viewed the video.

In the sick and twisted mind of the Governing Body, what they call 'Good News" that they print in thier literature and send out all jehovah's witnesses to share with thier nieghbors is that Jehovah is going to get very sad one day in the future and wipe out 99.9% of the worlds population. In thier sick minds this is the Good News.

• tiki
    tiki

between sparlock and the apparent assumption that people who cannot hear find exceptional enjoyment in strokagery, such an upbuilding video, they have put out a banner year! very .....so many adjectives come to mind......material for sure....................:)

i got more laughs out of the whole sparlock episode and observations....it was a total hoot and surely someone with a warped imagination cooked that one up....it is quite sad, though, that there are those that take it seriously..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit