Sparlock Child's Toy Makes Jehovah Sad!

by frankiespeakin 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well according to the Governing Body aka> Jehovah's Spokesman for the entire earthly population, a toy such as Sparlock that is in the posession of small children who's parents are JWs makes Jehovah "Sad".

Well if that is true then Jehovah needs to see a psychiatist for depression caused by unreasonableness and phobias. If this little child toy makes him sad, and prone to wrath and murder, as biblical accounts show him wipeing out vast portions of the human and animal populations when his sadness hits major proportions, he also needs to take some anger management courses to get a handle on his sanity and riegn in his jealousy which seems destructive and out of control at times.

It is no idle speculation that if Jehovah finds Sparlock offensive and makes him depressed, he's got some serious mental issues, but realistically this sadness is all a projection of the Governing Body and shows them to have the issues that they are projecting on a imaginary figure whom they call Jehovah. In other words the currant Governing Body are a bunch of mentally sick bastards in a delusional state of mind.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

frankie: ... realistically this sadness is all a projection of the Governing Body and shows them to have the issues that they are projecting on a imaginary figure whom they call Jehovah. In other words the currant Governing Body are a bunch of mentally sick bastards in a delusional state of mind.

Nice assessment!

I concur.

00DAD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sparlock gives me Gas.

It Rips the Seat of my Pants out..

............................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Probably what makes Jehovah sad is self appointed assholes who make the imagination and play from children something more than it really is.

God although must permit human imagination or the WTS. and the assholes who created this organization would never have existed.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah Sparlock your'e OK it is just a bunch of grumpy old farts called the Governing Body that are rejecting you, Long live Sparlock the king of wizard toys,,Lets hear it for Sparlock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBzS_7jd2RA

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

In the mind of the Governing Body and thier imaginary friend Jehovah I wonder what would make jehovah sadder the innocent slaughter of children or posession of a child's imaginary wizard toy?

I'm thinking haveing a wizard toy is more upsetting, judging from the killing that this imaginary god is imagined to have caused when he gets into a rage.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jehovah doesn't like children anyways, he's constantly killing them throughout the bible.

He especially doesn't like innocent first borns for some unknown reason.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

This nothing new, they did the same thing with the Smurfs in the past.

• snakeface
    snakeface

So...Jehovah does not intervene when "his possession" were in the Nazi concentration camps, but he has a cow over a child's toy. Even before that, he first creates everything and then "feels regret" in Noah's day.

Definitely unbalanced. He needs the kingdom to come and make him perfect.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You guys are giving yhwh indigestion and maybe even an ulcer, w your belittlement of him and his spokesdudes. If his ulcer starts bleeding, and he dies, it's gonna be your faults's. He obviously can't go the transfusion route.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit