Long time lurker FINALLY joining

by HBH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome from North Carolina, HBH!

You're lucky you weren't married. I had to physically leave my home and divorce my husband in order to get free. (The ex was mentally unstable and getting very angry with me.)

• flipper
    flipper

HBH- Nice to have you here . Welcome to " freedom of mind " . It's a great feeling as I'm sure you've found out after stopping attending JW meetings. Like yourself I deal with JW relatives as well, we are here for you if you ever need any input. Take care, Peace out, mr. Flipper

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Welcome to you, HBH. Look forward to your posts.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hello. good place to be

• mind blown
    mind blown

Welcome

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Sorry. Please excuse me. I didn't realize a new poster had introduced themselves. Where are my manners?

Welcome HBH (Hiding But Home?),

I too am fading. The Friends here have kept me up to date on what is happening "Truth" (tm) wise.

Have you had a chance to read the 2013 Year Book yet? (Facepalm)

Were they always so "happafyin'" (tm) or is it I am finally out of la-la-land? Understood TTATT 9 months ago now.

Just Lois

• HBH
    HBH

Thanks LoisLane!

I've been reading the posts about the yearbook here, and yea, things are a lot clearer when you are out of lala land. I hope your fade is going well, and is not too destructive to get out. The org is NOT Spirit directed (among other things) and we all start a new journey after knowing TTATT.

Funny, I keep looking down to see if I have a big letter "S" on my chest.

Just a reply to Terry about having one foot in each world, it's more like dipping a toe in the other world once and a while to keep peace, at least that's how it is in my current situation.

HBH

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

"And a to the single ladies. "

Watch out for Mouthy, she can get fresh... particularly if you look and sing like Tom Jones. I've warned you.

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Hi HBH. Your handle is awesome. I had a friend who called them WADs (won't answer doors).

Welcome to "the real life".

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome HBH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit