Welcome to the board

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome to the rest of your life!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HBH:

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, the organization is corrupt but many will never leave it because it has that magic name and they delude themselves that He will step in and correct everything. So, they don't concern themselves or worry. They feel absolved and it's not "their" problem.

I remember being at meetings and feeling as you did that something wasn't right and wanting to RUN out. In time, I did just that.

• designs
    designs

Welcome

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome HBH!

Lot's of good experience here on dealing with family still in. We are all with you there.

All the best.

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome-

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Welcome Home But Hiding.

Please don't hide anymore. If you allow yourself, you are in for a ride of a lifetime.

Freedom is sweet, very sweet.

Welcome and enjoy the ride.

• irondork
    irondork

Welcome!

You said: ...my old hall still has my card.

...but the clincher is my family and freinds that are in. Well since they are far away, I basicly lie to them telling them I am active, under the idiology of what they don't knowwon't hurt them."

Heads up. If your family and freinds are still in the same hall as your card, the elders will probably be curious "out loud" why your card has not been requested. So, what you think family and freinds don't know... they know.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Welcome, HBH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit