Requalifying as an Elder

by alfredjones100 24 Replies latest jw friends

• alfredjones100
    alfredjones100

I'd like to throw something out to the exElders.

Over the years since I stepped down as an Elder, my dislike for the Society and its ways has clearly grown.

But my love for the Bible and my family and friends in the congregation has not got less.

I feel sorry that they are not mature enough to grasp the concept that you dont need the Society to make God happy.

So I have been thinking ( and its just a crazy thought at the moment ) to requalify as an Elder and to begin to really teach the truth.

To really challenge their thinking and take my talks to the limit without getting busted as a heretic.

Whats youre thought?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

why not!! go 4 it!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    requalify as an Elder

Best of luck with that. A 5th columnist, ay?

How can you tow the WBT$ party line of disgusting lies and do this...........

begin to really teach the truth.

They'll cotton on to you and have your guts for garters. Especially if you turn a paedo in to the police!

I admire your motives though. Not something I could do.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I was thinking of going in and overtly worshiping the governing body till it is so sickening that, "they" have to talk you down ... or is that even possible

LOl ..

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Why not go all the way??? Pioneer, go the MTS School, become a Para Legal, Bethel, start partaking, and get on the Governing Body?

Some FBI agents did it in the past...if they can..you can!

Be sure to post all the secret communications here...OK?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Baalam -

Some FBI agents did it in the past..

Oooooh.......tell me more............

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Read Ray Franz' CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE.

Ray couldn't change the organization's direction. You won't be able to change a congregation's direction. If anything, work on a single individual (besides yourself) if you think you can help enlighten them. You don't need to kiss ass to become an elder to do that.

• Borges
    Borges

Don't do it. Why should you deceive people who are already deceived?

When you know it's all bs, than have the guts and stand for your opinion. Tell them what you think and leave. They have to wake up on their own.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

begin to really teach the truth

Why not start your own church?

• cedars
    cedars

I've sometimes thought along similar lines. When I was already beginning to awaken it was made clear to me that I could be an elder again if I put forth a bit of effort. I just kept thinking "what's the point?" That's still how I feel. Elders are just company men - local managers acting under the umbrella of the Watch Tower Society.

I could never do that job again, but each to their own.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit