Westboro Baptists to Picket Sandy Hook - This is why I hate religion

by cantleave 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

you play stupid,you say what dig? than you come back and call them my brother. your twisted dude ,im not wanting anything bad to happened to anyone,but your going to push ur view,and never admit when you cross lines. maybe someone else can point it out,but your not going to listen to me

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I can't imagine holding on to the hate they do over such a long period of time.

• james_woods
    james_woods

The Westboro people are truly hateful, but they are not really a religion.

They are a hate political group - posing as a religion.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Not a dime's worth of difference between WB and Mike Huckabee.

Bizzy - in your own words: Don't be a dope.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

you come back and call them my brother. your twisted dude ,im not wanting anything bad to happened to anyone

I am not coming back and calling them your brother. You both call on the name of Christ. According to the Bible you both follow, that makes them your brother. Your definition, not mine.

your going to push ur view,and never admit when you cross lines

Crossing a line? I am merely recognizing that you both call on the name of Christ.

maybe someone else can point it out,but your not going to listen to me

I am listening to you, you just aren't saying much except to deny your brothers in Christ.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

How am I being a dope james?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Entireley Possible - Don't Be a Dope.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Bizzy, Mike Huckabee has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Westboro Baptist Church people.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mike Huckabee is nothing like the Westboro Baptists who spout pure poison, he spouts pure stupidity!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit