Westboro Baptists to Picket Sandy Hook - This is why I hate religion

by cantleave 61 Replies latest jw friends

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

aww just imagine if your a parent! if that happened to me im sorry but i would have alot of asking for forgiveness,because i dont think i could hold back,from going nuts and doing something!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

,please dont put us(normal believers in there catogry

Don't deny your brothers in Christ.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Not a dime's worth of difference between WB and Mike Huckabee.

• carla
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep : i know we have a friendly rival thing,please dont say that . i have nothing to do with them

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

i know we have a friendly rival thing,please dont say that . i have nothing to do with them

i don't have any rivalry, friendly or otherwise, with you. You have Christ in common with them.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: ok if you want to take a dig at me for no reason go ahead. thats very ignorant of you.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

dig at you? I haven't take a dig at you. you worship jesus, westboro folks worship jesus. How is that a dig on you?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

they dont worship jesus,they are nutcases who claim the name of jesus. you know the differance,to put me with ppl who protest a kids funeral is a dig,i think anyone could see that

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

they dont worship jesus,they are nutcases who claim the name of jesus

Like I said, you worship Jesus, they worship Jesus.

you know the differance,to put me with ppl who protest a kids funeral is a dig,i think anyone could see that

You follow what you think Jesus wants (except you are waiting for him to do the dirty work), they follow what they think Jesus wants (and they are willing to do it today).

How is recognizing a minor difference in timing between you and your brothers a dig on you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit