Dutchman launches life-sized replica of Noah's Ark

by bats in the belfry 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Perry
    Perry

-Cofty,

I encourage everyone to read your link as well. It shows how the religion of naturalism must temporarily adopt the truth just long enough to explain away the facts so that it can return to its ideological lies.

Fossilized trees that penetrate multiple sedimentary layers PROVE that the strata around them were laid down rapidly. In my picture example above, you can still see where the bottom of the tree was violently snapped from its root system.

However, in areas where there is not the somewhat rare occurance of a tree penetrating multiple layers to cause a "problem", then THOSE layers are described by the true believers to have been laid down over millions of years ... even though they are the exact same layers!

My Bloviating Meter was in full alarm mode reading that link.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hows your bird Perry?

• Perry
    Perry

I am the bird silly. Haven't you figured that out after all these years? This is my handsome perch named Scooter.

• Perry
    Perry

Here's an upright tree in a coal deposit.

The peat bog theory of coal formation allows for a Long period of time. However, for various reasons, this theory has problems and is losing ground to flood theories. A rapid formation view also better explains why such organic deposits are almost always laminated, and in many cases very finely laminated.For example, the Peat Bog Theory asserts that one foot of coal represents 10 feet of compressed peat. However, if a tree is found in a two foot thick coal seam for example, this would (in theory) represent about 20 feet of peat growth. And since peat grows at about 1 foot every 300 - 600 years, then 20 feet of peat would represent about 6,000 -- 12,000 years of time.

If such trees grew upon the spot where they were entombed, this would mean that they somehow persisted for 6,000 -- 12,000 years without decaying or falling over, since the lower ones appear to be "rooted" below the coal. However, this poses a problem for the peat growth theory because trees are not known to live for 6,000 years. Also, by the size of their trunks, the trees only appear to be about 100--200 years old.

Therefore either something is wrong with this picture, or with the peat-bog theory of coal formation.

• shamus100
    shamus100

So the peat bog tells us that Noahs ark is real. I get it. Thanks! Thank god for the peat bog!

• Perry
    Perry
    I get it.

So do I.

Thought terminating cliche's and dispalys are a natural and necessary consequence of cognitive dissonance.

• transhuman68
  • Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Perry, are you seriously saying that if sedimentation rate is not constant, this is evidence for a global flood?

• jam
    jam

This guy gave me a great idea, it,s about money.

I thought about making a replica of the large fish that swallowed

Jonah and then I thought not a good idea. Once the customers tour

inside (the large fish) they will realize how ridiculous the story is.

So no repeat customers.

A great idea, a tour of of Moses track thru the desert, a one day

trip. Over there, Moses defeated the Og there he massacred Moabites

and over there he parted the sea. And off in the distance is where he

received the Ten Commandments. When you leave the bus be sure to purchase

a replica of Moses Rod, the same type he used to lead the Israelites too

the Promised Land. Sounds good to me.

• jgnat
    jgnat

He's a lot farther along than that guy in America.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit