Girl beating cancer thanks to modified and disabled HIV

by EntirelyPossible 27 Replies latest social current

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

sorry guys but by taking in a living organism into your body u are eating blood. Even if the organism doesn't have blood.

I think I just threw up a little

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Was it approved by the GB?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I hope they would not be brain dead enough to say this type of therapy is wrong.

• tec
    tec

I am so excited to hear about this. Fantastic!

Peace,

tammy

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

That's fascinating. Another star for the scientific method. What would we do without scientists?

My mom tried an experimental form of cancer, not this particular one. It helped, but she was already too far gone. Of course she would have blindly refused anything like this, because she would have seen it as somehow linked to blood and gays and other ridiculous JW ideas.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Chalk another victory up to science!

Can you imagine how the parents feel? You are told your little girl only has two days left to live and months later she is still with you with her whole life to look forward to.

• designs
    designs

Incredible news!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Awesome! Shared this with my wife.

• still thinking
    still thinking

MrFreeze...The parents must be beside themselves with joy. I am so glad for them and their little girl. Wonderful news. And I can't wait to see what others forms of cancer they will be able to treat.

Isn't science fantastic when it is used to benefit humanity.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I have marked CTL019 therapy to recieve new updates. Meanwhile, this is the real emily

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit