the Service Meetings didn't prepare me for this

by stillin 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I've had a nearly-topless woman (she had only her nightrobe on and it was cold) come to the door. Stared at her boobs while I stuttered my presentation.

I've personally never had issues with nudity but I've seen plenty of people nude now that I've left the borg, I've seen almost all of my current friends (male and female) fully naked for extensive periods of time. I can't remember what the deal was with sex and nudity with these extremists.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...How dangerous that was for a sister to be working alone. We put ourselves in danger to serve a publishing house..."
    whathappened

Very sad ideed.

Scott77

• smiddy
    smiddy

I had an experience back in the sixties working at a group of units , a young woman answers the door just showing her head not realising their was a mirror behind her that revealed a naked body , being a good christian that I was back then I tried not to notice , then moving on to the other units , their were giggles as the nude raced to another unit .

smiddy

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was blessed on a few calls.

S

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I called on a pop star, she was just in a towel. She kinda humiliated me though "I dont want to hear your bible stories."

i totally fancied her and this was a random house on the ministry. One of her 'band' mates was from the town and i guess she was staying with her family or something. As we walked back down the drive, i noticed the white van on the drive was full of stage equipment etc. why the towel? Again I assume I caught her after a shower? Dont know....

Btw it was the blonde lass from STEPS, faye?

• JWOP
    JWOP

Years ago, when I was a teenager, I went to a house and a man answered the door , all unzipped and hanging out. Because I was looking at his face to talk to him, I didn't notice the "hangin' "until I looked down to get a magazine out of my bookbag. Not knowing what else to do, I just looked him right in the eye and continued with my presentation.

The other sister I was with said to me later "You handled that so well!"

Me, I never wanted to go back out in service again after that!

• pajaha
    pajaha

I think Snare & Racket has trumped us all - unless anyone called on her fellow Steps bandmember Claire Richards while she was half-naked.

• pajaha
    pajaha

Just re-read Snare & Racket's message - the wrong person answered the door, it seems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit