If You Have Premium Cable Channels What Are Your Favorites?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

1 more!

• prologos
    prologos

pbs

• blondie
    blondie

We just watch during Directv's "free" days. I don't like enough shows on any one premium channel to want to pay for it.

• Terry
    Terry

HOMELAND

WALKING DEAD

BREAKING BAD

MAD MEN

SHERLOCK

Whichever channels show those are allright by me.

I've got U-verse with all the channels and a recorder.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Another vote for showtime, I love Dexter, the first few seasons of Weeds, and Shameless (re-write of a british show.)

Not "premium" but LOVE FX, Justified, Son's of Anarchy, Archer, and on AMC I like Breaking Bad.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Dexter only has one more season left after this one (one more episode left in the current season). So after that is done with, I say screw all the premium channels.

I like AMC but that is not a premium channel. We have Comcast with the lowest grade package and AMC comes on it. We don't even get ESPN, TNT, FX, or TBS! But we get AMC

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Mrfreeze, I'm cancelling showtime on Monday after Dexter ends, and I will reactivate it when the new season restarts. All the other shows I am fine catching up with on demand.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I love the show "Girls" on HBO. It is kinda dysfunctional but entertaining.

• designs
    designs

Hunted with Melissa George

• prologos
    prologos

aljezera ( superior windgraphics, you can see where the wind is coming from and where its going worldwide)a vast improvement over John 3:8! charly rose, nova, nova now, nature.

rt just as good as pravda in the bad old days. bbc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit