Modern-day Noah rebuilding Ark in Maryland

by Simon 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Brilliant marketing for his little ministry. Genius. Every little kid in that part of the state will want to go inside when its finished, with mom and dad in tow.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Every little kid in that part of the state will want to go inside when its finished.

At the rate it's being built every little kid in the state will be a grandfather by the time it's finished!

• DavePerez
    DavePerez

These guys are also building a non-working ark replica, apparently with hopes of becoming a money-making tourist destination for the YEC/home-schooler crowd (think of Disneyland for Christians). You can even buy a life-time boarding pass (to the non-working replica), and donate $$$ to help build it.

http://arkencounter.com/

• cofty
    cofty

Lying to children is not a virtue Perry.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

True, Cofty, but if done right it CAN be amusing.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Lying to children is not a virtue Perry.

Drat. Well, somebody oughta tell Santa and Mrs. Clause... and the elves, of course. I imagine they're gonna be a bit ticked off to find out they're not really real, though...

J/K - HAPPY HOLIDAYS, CHRISTMAS, HANNUKAH, KWANZA, DUCK N' HAM DAY... or whatever you might "celebrate"!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Edited to add: THOR, FSM, PINK UNICORN... or whatever "day" you might also celebrate! From one who "rejoices with those rejoicing"...

• cofty
    cofty

Well, somebody oughta tell Santa and Mrs. Clause.

I've never met an adult who still believes in Santa but I've met plenty who still believe in a global flood and creationism and angels and demons.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I've never met an adult who still believes in Santa

Maybe not. But, well, many adults openly and without any reservation or guilt tell their children to believe in someone, indeed, that that someone exists... even though they don't believe he exists. But, wait, no... they don't do that, do they... because then that would be... lying to children. And not even accidentally or out of ignorance. Right? YOU wouldn't happen to be among those, now, would'ja C?

but I've met plenty who still believe in a global flood and creationism and angels and demons.

Me, too. As well as people who lie to their children. But I don't judge... disdain... ridicule... or have contempt for... either group. To their own master each will stand... or fall. Right? In the meantime:

"What the world needs NOW... is love... sweeeeet love..."

A slave of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

But, wait, no... they don't do that, do they... because then that would be... lying to children. And not even accidentally or out of ignorance. Right? YOU wouldn't happen to be among those, now, would'ja C?

There is is, Cofty. You knew it would appear... rather than address the issue, the implication that you are somehow a liar. Wear like a badge of honor.

• tec
    tec

You mean in the same way that Cofty said that to Perry?

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit