VOICE

by compound complex 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

His voice is liquid, drowning me then rescuing me from the sheer weight of a burdensome life that can no longer be borne.

Somehow, a singularly caressing envelope of grace shields me from total obliteration, his ethereal utterance an unknown but strangely welcome entity.

What power lures me outside myself into a realm within my reality but, nonetheless, beyond it? It is sonority that at once crushes me yet, alternately, cradles me tenderly inside delicate tracery of angel song.

I beg - oh, how I beg - to be released from this aural tidal wave of unquantifiable beauty.

His music is that of other worlds; it holds me in its protective but unrelinquishing embrace. I equivocate, but it is demurral of little account for I cave and become captive . . . willingly.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I said too much, but it had to be said.

Giving voice to what has been ailing me wasn't mere words. It was dark, churning emotion wrapped tightly in worn and threadbare baggage. The individual bags opened one by one. From a magazine of toxic missiles shot out a volley of paralyzing blows on my surprised victim.

Innocent victim?

No.

He got what was coming to him, and then some . . .

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

Yes, if you are not using 300 words to say what you could have easily said using five, you are just not trying hard enough.

Nevertheless, I, even I, equivocate, and still have no idea wtf you are talking about. :P

• compound complex
    compound complex

Welcome to the forum, Malsonilla.

We look forward to more posts from you!

CHEERS.

CoCo

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

this reminds me of 1984

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, too, Honeybucket for your post. Don't think I ever welcomed you to the forum.

WELCOME!

Hope you have a good weekend.

CoCo

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Malsonilla -- that gave me my big laugh for the day.

Hi CoCo, you're in a gothic mood today. I like this image: delicate tracery of angel song.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Hortensia, for your reply and input.

I bet it's beautiful up your way. It's clear as a bell here, and the coastal range, though yet snowless, is a featureless, pale blue block against a still paler sky.

Regarding my wtf densely gothic and indecipherable prose poetry, it came about simply by listening to great music, in particular EPIC MUSIC (film and games). "Voice" is the otherworldly "music," but a guy personified this time around, and the listener is overwhelmed by the physical and psychological effects of it all . . . but you knew that !

Thanks again,

CoCo

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

thank coco.. so happy to be here, us apostates are such HAPPY PEOPLE

• compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, we are, Honeybucket!

I appreciate your post very much.

CoCo

Share this

Google+