new thinking after reading Collosians

by Honeybucket 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

C'mon, dear ones (peace to you all!). There isn't only ONE god. I will not inundate you again with scriptures and verses (which it appears some did not look up/bother to read... shame, that, considering all the "faith" put in the Bible), but I will share the following:

ALL spirit beings are gods (immortals, but not necessarily deities, by nature). (Psalm 136:2; 138:1; Daniel 11:36; Acts 14:11; Galatians 4:8)

There are true gods and there are FALSE gods. (Deuteronomy 7:16)

There are MANY gods, either real or created by man, as well as some who are just called "gods". (Exodus 20:3;1 Corinthians 8:5)

BeliJah'El, the one called "Satan" and "Devil," is a god. Because he is SPIRIT being... and so is a god by NATURE. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

Some HUMANS will one day be gods. They will have their NATURE changed, from flesh with its blood (the physical body) to flesh with God's blood - holy spirit (the spirit bodys; "white" robe) (Psalm 82:6; John 10:34, 35)

Christ is a god. Indeed, he called the "Mighty" God (Isaiah 9:6; John 20:28; note, the word "God," as Thomas called my Lord, did not have a big "g" - indeed, NONE of the terms "god" in the Greek are capitalized. Same with "holy spirit". The "false pen" of the copyists decided which to capitalize and where... which not to and where).

BUT... there is only one HIGHEST God. One ALmighty God. One MOST Holy. (Exodus 18:11; Psalm 95:3; 1 Corinthians 8:6)

Christ is SON of God, SECOND to that One... and ONLY to that One (Matthew 28:18) just as Joseph was second ONLY to Pharaoh... and the lesser ONLY to the Most Holy - he being the HOLY. He is the MIGHTY... but not the ALmighty. He is the HOLY One... but not the MOST Holy One.

If you do not understand perhaps it's not just because you didn't read the verses. Perhaps it's not just because holy spirit has not revealed it to you (yet). Perhaps it's because you do not understand the TEMPLE/TABERNACLE... or the "City" of God, New Jerusalem(1 Corinthians 3:16; Ephesians 2:21, 22; Hebrews 3:6)... the City NOT build with hands... or even by man (Hebrews 11:10; Acts 17:14), but by God Himself, by means of His Son, the "Greater" Solomon (2 Samuel 7:5-7, 12-15; Daniel 7:9, 10, 13, 14).

Here, set out for you, is that edifice... from outside... in:

- Outside the Gates = the"goats",separated from the "sheep" and ultimately constitute "Gog" (Matthew 25:41-46; Revelation 20:8; 22:15)

- The Gates = The 12 Apostles,which does NOT include Paul - Acts 1:16-26; Revelation 21:12-14, 19-21)

- The Foundation Cornerstone = Christ (Psalm 118:22; Isaiah 28:16; Romans 9:33; Ephesians 2:20; )

- The Foundation

= the Prophets and Apostles (Ephesians 2:20; Revelation 21:14)

- The Courtyard of Gentiles

= the "sheep"... taken from among the nations... who are "separated" from the "goats" and granted entry based on how they treated even the least one of Christ's brothers, who are the subjects of the kingdom and ultimate heirs of the EARTH (Matthew 25:32-40)

- The Courtyard of Women= those womenfrom among the nations who, like Ruth and Rahab, exercise faith in the God of the Israelites, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies (Joshua 2:1, 9-14; Hebrews 11:31; Ruth 1:16, 17; Matthew 15:21-28)

- The Courtyard of Israel(includes combining of Courtyard of Men in Herod's temple) = Those of Abraham's seed by ISAAC who are NOT part of the 144,000 "from among the sons of Israel" OR the great crowd (Romans 9:27; 11:25, 26)

- The Courtyard of Priests= 144,000 "from among the sons of Israel" AND a "great crowd out of EVERY nation, tribe, tongue, and people" who also inherit the KINGDOM (vs. solely the inheriting the earth) and so co-rule with Christ, as kings AND priests for 1,000 years (Revelation 5:9, 10; 7:4-9, 13-15; 20:4)

- The Holy= Christ,who is the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, the Mighty God, who isthe High Priest in God's temple/Cityand through Whom ALL who wish to go before the face of the MOST Holy One of Israel, must enter. He is the DOOR (and thus, the "Narrow Gate")... INTO the Most Holy... HIS flesh being the "curtain" through which all must pass. (John 14:6; John 10:9; Hebrews 3:1; 6:20; 10:20; John 6:50, 51 Revelation 21:22; Exodus 26:33)

And finally...

- The MOST Holy("Holy of Holies" - meaning, there is more than one "holy") = The ALmighty and HIGHEST God... the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH... of Armies. (Revelation 21:22; Exodus 26:33; John 14:6)

LOOK... at the TEMPLE. It was GIVEN to us (Israel and those who go with)... to help us SEE... when we walk by SIGHT... because we cannot (yet) walk by FAITH.

I truly hope this helps those who truly ARE seeking the TRUTH about these things... but are unable to look to or HEAR the Truth (John 14:6)... yet.

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... and a slave of Christ, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Son and Chosen One (MischaJah) of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... and His glorified [Holy] SPIRIT,

SA

• designs
    designs

'God's blood' that's a new one, thanks, reminds me of reruns of True Blood

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

At this point in my life I can say I have more questions than answers. I can not say I believe in the trinity, but I wonder, what if the trinity exists a different way to the definition of the WT?

The very nature can produce three identical persons, but at the same time are different. If that is real in the physical plane and natural, why could not it be in the spiritual plane?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sorry, but the nature... and thus "reality in the physical plane"... creates siblings, dear Wolfman (peace to you!), as it does in the SPIRIT realm. And not a Father and Son... and some other (what, Father? Son? Neither? Both but separate from the other two?) entity.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I think Im just going to go with the idea that aliens put us here... lol j/k

Thank you everyone.. fernando, the searcher.. for your thoughts. You have all given me lots of food for thought, and I realized if I want to get down to the bottom of this I am going to have read more of the bible and not just one book for the Trinity answers.

One idea that is probably pish posh is that Jesus and Jah are like cars and the holy spirit is the driver. When Jesus passes authority and subordination, he passes it to god, but its the holy spirit that facilitates the transition. Does that make sense? jesus and jah two seperate, but the holy spirit is what binds the two to make three!

• Pterist
    Pterist

*** but the holy spirit is what binds the two to make three!***

C.S. Lewis did it for me as follows:

Perhaps the best way to think of it is this. I asked you just now to imagine those two books, and probably most of you did. That is, you made an act of imagination and as a result you had a mental picture. Quite obviously your act of imagining was the cause and the mental picture the result. But that does not mean that you first did the imagining and then got the picture. The moment you did it, the picture was there. Your will was keeping the picture before you all the time. Yet that act of will and the picture began at exactly the same moment and ended at the same moment. If there were a Being who had always existed and had always been imagining one thing, his act would always have been producing a mental picture; but the picture would be just as eternal as the act.

In the same way we must think of the Son always, so to speak, streaming forth from the Father, like light from a lamp, or heat from a fire, or thoughts from a mind. He is the self-expression of the Father-what the Father has to say. And there never was a time when He was not saying it. But have you noticed what is happening? All these pictures of light or heat are making it sound as if the Father and Son were two things instead of two Persons. So that after all, the New Testament picture of a Father and a Son turns out to be much more accurate than anything we try to substitute for it. That is what always happens when you go away from the words of the Bible. It is quite right to go away from them for a moment in order to make some special point clear. But you must always go back. Naturally God knows how to describe Himself much better than we know how to describe Him. He knows that Father and Son is more like the relation between the First and Second Persons than anything else we can think of. Much the most important thing to know is that it is a relation of love. The Father delights in His Son; the Son looks up to His Father.

Before going on, notice the practical importance of this. All sorts of people are fond of repeating the Christian statement that 'God is love.' But they seem not to notice that the words 'God is love' have no real meaning unless God contains at least two Persons. Love is something that one person has for another person. If God was a single person, then before the world was made, He was not love. Of course, what these people mean when they say that God is love is often something quite different: they really mean 'Love is God.' They really mean that our feelings of love, however and wherever they arise, and whatever results they produce, are to be treated with great respect. Perhaps they are: but that is something quite different from what Christians mean by the statement 'God is love.' They believe that the living, dynamic activity of love has been going on in God forever and has created everything else.

And that, by the way, is perhaps the most important difference between Christian and all other religions: that in Christianity God is not a static thing - not even a person - but a dynamic, pulsating activity, a life, almost a kind of drama. Almost, if you will not think me irreverent, a kind of dance. The union between the Father and the Son is such a live concrete thing that this union itself is also a Person. I know this is almost inconceivable, but look at it thus. You know that among human beings, when they get together in a family, or a club, or a trade union, people talk about the 'spirit' of that family, or club, or trade union. They talk about its 'spirit' because the individual members, when they are together. Do really develop particular ways of talking and behaving which they would not have if they were apart.' It is as if a sort of communal personality came into existence. Of course, it is not a real person: it is only rather like a person. But that is just one of the differences between God and us. What grows out of the joint life of the Father and Son is a real Person, is in fact the Third of the three Persons who are God.

This third Person is called, in technical language, the Holy Ghost or the 'spirit' of God. Do not be worried or surprised if you find it (or Him) rather vaguer or more shadowy in your mind than the other two. I think there is a reason why that must be so. In the Christian life you are not usually looking at Him. He is always acting through you. If you think of the Father as something 'out there,' in front of you, and of the Son as someone standing at your side, helping you to pray, trying to turn you into another son, then you have to think of the third Person as something inside you, or behind you. Perhaps some people might find it easier to begin with the third Person and work backwards. God is love, and that love works through men-especially through the whole community of Christians. But this spirit of love is, from all eternity, a love going on between the Father and the Son.

Shalom

http://ldolphin.org/CSLtrinity.html

• AGuest
    AGuest
    jesus and jah two seperate, but the holy spirit is what binds the two to make three!

If you can bear with me, dear Honey (peace to you!), I will try to explain:

Holy spirit binds God and Christ, yes, but not as a third person/entity. It is a sharing... by means of blood, breath, and seed. Here's how:

In a human male, "life"... or spirit (i.e., that which manifests as life IN him) comes of and is given by, three sources: breath, blood, or semen (seed). And it the exact same with God: His life... or SPIRIT... what is life IN Him... is HIS breath, blood, and semen. HOLY spirit... because God is HOLY... and a SPIRIT (vs. man's life... or spirit... which is not "holy"). There are MANY examples in the Bible to help us understand this but three reveal it best:

Adham ("earthling/terrestrial man")- When God breathed into the vessel (body) that was to BECOME the living man, Adham, that one BECAME a LIVING soul (body with life IN it by means of the BREATH put in that vessel - prior to, Adham was a non-living soul). That breath was God's spirit, HIS life... which was/is holy.

Mary - When God gave her HIS seed... she became IMPREGNATED... BY holy spirit (not by THE Holy Spirit but BY holy spirit - there is no "the" in the statement because there was no Holy Spirit, yet). She was inseminated with God's seed for he was to be God's child, "Immanuel". That seed/"semen" was God's spirit... HIS life... which was and is holy. Clean and undefiled.

Christ - When that One came up from being baptized in the Jordan God's spirit descended on him in the form of a "dove." This was so that those present could SEE that spirit which, normally, is invisible (because God is normally invisible, at least to the eye of flesh). That spirit was God's own breath, blood... and seed. Now, HE (Christ) became the "vessel" for that spirit. Prior to, God's spirit resided in the MOST Holy (Holy of Holies) of the Temple, above the Ark of the Covenant. It LEFT that place... came down upon... and ENTERED into Christ's vessel, thus granting him life in three ways: by God's own breath, by God's blood, and by God's seed. A triple-dip. Why? To ensure what was to take place: on that day, Christ becamse God's "SON"... in EVERY way: the way of Adham, by blood, and by seed! On THAT day the "seed" that he was was "fertilized" by GOD'S seed.

Holy spirit is what grants LIFE, dear one... to those who receive such from God. Just as a man can grant life, by either giving his breath (CPR), his blood (transfusion), or his seed (insemination)... the Most Holy One of Israel grants life in the exact same way. Sometimes by means of one (as with Adham); sometimes by means of all three (Christ).

Once Christ RECEIVED this life from God (His breath, blood, and seed)... then HE could GRANT IT TO OTHERS. Because of GOD'S life force was now in HIM. And it was because of that lffe force that was now IN him... that death could not HOLD him (Christ). He had now attained what Adham tried ot TAKE: the knowledge that allows ones to know good (life) AND bad (death)... and yet live. Had he been patient, Adham would have received that same "gift", as well. But he undertook the TAKE it... to BREAK IN AND STEAL... what was not (yet) his.

To contrast with Christ AS the HOLY Spirit...

Like his Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... Christ, too, is now a spirit (being). I should say, is again, because he was such before putting on a vessel like ours and coming here. Once he gave UP that vessel, however (unlike the Nephilim who FORSOOK their "natural" dwelling place... NOT heaven... but the SPIRIT body/vessel... in which their spirits/life subtances was meant to "dwell"... in exchange for the PHYSICAL body/vessel, which allowed them to exist openly in the physical realm), he was GLORIFIED... and SANCTIFIED... which made him HOLY. So that THEN... he became a HOLY spirit... to the Father, who is the MOST Holy One/Spirit.

And when those from among mankind who are/were "called to be 'holy ones'"... are given their "white robes"... the "clean outer garments"... in which THEIR life substances reside/dwell... the SPIRIT body... when they put OFF corruption and put ON incorruption in this way... they, too... will become holy SPIRITS. CLEAN (and thus holy) by means of the BLOOD of God, which they received from Christ. Because the vessels they will possess... will be "washed"... in the blood of the Lamb... such that they are "white"... incorruptible... and immortal.

I hope this helps, dear one, and that perhaps you are given ears to hear when the Spirit (Christ) and the Bride ("New Jerusalem") say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's WATER'... the holy spirit of God, which "water" and spirit are poured out from the innermost parts of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH... FREE!"

YOUR servant and a slave of that Holy One, Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit