C'mon, dear ones (peace to you all!). There isn't only ONE god. I will not inundate you again with scriptures and verses (which it appears some did not look up/bother to read... shame, that, considering all the "faith" put in the Bible), but I will share the following:
ALL spirit beings are gods (immortals, but not necessarily deities, by nature). (Psalm 136:2; 138:1; Daniel 11:36; Acts 14:11; Galatians 4:8)
There are true gods and there are FALSE gods. (Deuteronomy 7:16)
There are MANY gods, either real or created by man, as well as some who are just called "gods". (Exodus 20:3;1 Corinthians 8:5)
BeliJah'El, the one called "Satan" and "Devil," is a god. Because he is SPIRIT being... and so is a god by NATURE. (2 Corinthians 4:4)
Some HUMANS will one day be gods. They will have their NATURE changed, from flesh with its blood (the physical body) to flesh with God's blood - holy spirit (the spirit bodys; "white" robe) (Psalm 82:6; John 10:34, 35)
Christ is a god. Indeed, he called the "Mighty" God (Isaiah 9:6; John 20:28; note, the word "God," as Thomas called my Lord, did not have a big "g" - indeed, NONE of the terms "god" in the Greek are capitalized. Same with "holy spirit". The "false pen" of the copyists decided which to capitalize and where... which not to and where).
BUT... there is only one HIGHEST God. One ALmighty God. One MOST Holy. (Exodus 18:11; Psalm 95:3; 1 Corinthians 8:6)
Christ is SON of God, SECOND to that One... and ONLY to that One (Matthew 28:18) just as Joseph was second ONLY to Pharaoh... and the lesser ONLY to the Most Holy - he being the HOLY. He is the MIGHTY... but not the ALmighty. He is the HOLY One... but not the MOST Holy One.
If you do not understand perhaps it's not just because you didn't read the verses. Perhaps it's not just because holy spirit has not revealed it to you (yet). Perhaps it's because you do not understand the TEMPLE/TABERNACLE... or the "City" of God, New Jerusalem(1 Corinthians 3:16; Ephesians 2:21, 22; Hebrews 3:6)... the City NOT build with hands... or even by man (Hebrews 11:10; Acts 17:14), but by God Himself, by means of His Son, the "Greater" Solomon (2 Samuel 7:5-7, 12-15; Daniel 7:9, 10, 13, 14).
Here, set out for you, is that edifice... from outside... in:
- Outside the Gates = the"goats",separated from the "sheep" and ultimately constitute "Gog" (Matthew 25:41-46; Revelation 20:8; 22:15)
- The Gates = The 12 Apostles,which does NOT include Paul - Acts 1:16-26; Revelation 21:12-14, 19-21)
- The Foundation Cornerstone = Christ (Psalm 118:22; Isaiah 28:16; Romans 9:33; Ephesians 2:20; )
- The Foundation= the Prophets and Apostles (Ephesians 2:20; Revelation 21:14)
- The Courtyard of Gentiles= the "sheep"... taken from among the nations... who are "separated" from the "goats" and granted entry based on how they treated even the least one of Christ's brothers, who are the subjects of the kingdom and ultimate heirs of the EARTH (Matthew 25:32-40)
- The Courtyard of Women= those womenfrom among the nations who, like Ruth and Rahab, exercise faith in the God of the Israelites, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies (Joshua 2:1, 9-14; Hebrews 11:31; Ruth 1:16, 17; Matthew 15:21-28)
- The Courtyard of Israel(includes combining of Courtyard of Men in Herod's temple) = Those of Abraham's seed by ISAAC who are NOT part of the 144,000 "from among the sons of Israel" OR the great crowd (Romans 9:27; 11:25, 26)
- The Courtyard of Priests= 144,000 "from among the sons of Israel" AND a "great crowd out of EVERY nation, tribe, tongue, and people" who also inherit the KINGDOM (vs. solely the inheriting the earth) and so co-rule with Christ, as kings AND priests for 1,000 years (Revelation 5:9, 10; 7:4-9, 13-15; 20:4)
- The Holy= Christ,who is the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, the Mighty God, who isthe High Priest in God's temple/Cityand through Whom ALL who wish to go before the face of the MOST Holy One of Israel, must enter. He is the DOOR (and thus, the "Narrow Gate")... INTO the Most Holy... HIS flesh being the "curtain" through which all must pass. (John 14:6; John 10:9; Hebrews 3:1; 6:20; 10:20; John 6:50, 51 Revelation 21:22; Exodus 26:33)
- The MOST Holy("Holy of Holies" - meaning, there is more than one "holy") = The ALmighty and HIGHEST God... the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH... of Armies. (Revelation 21:22; Exodus 26:33; John 14:6)
LOOK... at the TEMPLE. It was GIVEN to us (Israel and those who go with)... to help us SEE... when we walk by SIGHT... because we cannot (yet) walk by FAITH.
I truly hope this helps those who truly ARE seeking the TRUTH about these things... but are unable to look to or HEAR the Truth (John 14:6)... yet.
Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... and a slave of Christ, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Son and Chosen One (MischaJah) of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... and His glorified [Holy] SPIRIT,