new thinking after reading Collosians

by Honeybucket 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I am tired to answer to all your questions back, I did as good as I could to defend the truth about the supremacy of the God Father Jehovah, and I do not find anything bad continuing using this pronunciation of Gods name. Even Jesus is not pronunced exactly.

And to those who think I am still in the wt-org, I can tell the jws regard me apostate. But what was true I continue to believe but what was false I reject openly.

And I do not waist my energy making a long list of scriptures to defend the truth, and I don't waist my time to try to debunk the false reasoning and twisting the true meaning of the scriptuers you bring to defend your twisted understanding of God, Jesus and the holy spirit.

Twisting the true meaning of the holy scriptures is nothing new. It was done by the Pharisees and the scribes and later those labeled antichrists by the apostles.

There will come one day when the weeds are separated from the wheat. Till then the antitrinitarians have to bear the trinitarians. No wonder that Jesus said that few are those finding the way to eternal life. And the anti trinitarians are in minority. So that already should make you doubt about the trinity doctrine, which diminishes the supremacy of the God Father Jehovah. Fear Jehovah, for he will remember and bring to account, all those who try to diminish His supremacy, and turn away their love and attention from Him to his son Jesus. Of course we should love Jesus also and to be thankful to him too. But all what has been done has been done on the initiative of the Father Jehovah. So He is the Boss, and Jesus is His follower and worker, even slave.

Yoiu can call Jesus a god or Eternal Father or what ever quoting the Bible, but these titles does not change the heirarchy/power structure in heaven, where Jehovah is the most important, the most powerfull, He who deserves most of our love, devotion, thankfulnes.

The true issue is not dogma or doctrine, but the issue is who is most important for you? Because Jehovah requires that He is in the first place because His has the right to it.

It is said God loved the world so much that He sent his son to the world. So you should first of all be thankul to the God. And secondly you should be thankful to Jesus that he was willing to do this. But you love for the Father should surpass your love for Jesus.

That's excactly what the trinity idea tries to prevent. It is a personal attack on the Father. And this trinity therefor originates from the Devil, whose first enemy is The Father. He even is ready to magnify Jesus on the cost of the Father.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Time to play Devil's Advocate:

If God is Jesus & vice-versa, then God lied to to a faithful servant (Moses) when he asked to see a physical representation of God, because God told him that no man could see Him and live. However, 1500 years later, God materialised to Satan's offspring (Pharisees & Saducees) and privileged them with His physical appearance!!

Likewise, Jesus/God lied to the apostles when he stated that he didn't know when the end was coming - only his Father knew!!

Also, if Jesus is equal to his Father, the apostle Paul got it badly wrong at 1st Corinthians 15:27-29 when he said that Jesus would be subordinate (New English Bible) to his Father after handing back power to him! (see http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G5293&t=KJV)

Virtually every time Jesus and God are mentioned in the Bible, the 3rd party is not mentioned. Why not, if it is such a fundamental teaching? Hence, one reason Binitarians now exist.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

koseson: did you read what i just wrote? im sorry but i strongly dis agree with you and most of what you just said. john 5:24 says you should honor the son just as you honor the father. you can not honor son with out honoring the father. if you believe that in the beginning the word was, than you are forced to see that the word was(past tense) when creation began. jesus is the first and the last alpha and omega rev 1:7,8 17,18 rev 22 :12-16 . jesus is god look at jerh 17:10 is this god? compare to rev 2:23. be honest jesus is the creator : ppl who do deny this have no answer for ish 44:24

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

searcher: no lie jesus is not the father, no one has seen the father at any time john 1:18. jesus is god by nature and he does submit to the father. children submit to there father. that does not mean they are not of the same nature. look at i wrote above.to kos

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

This is the only real Trinity... the other one is a man-made invention!

• Pterist
    Pterist

Kosonen *** That's excactly what the trinity idea tries to prevent. It is a personal attack on the Father. And this trinity therefor originates from the Devil, whose first enemy is The Father. He even is ready to magnify Jesus on the cost of the Father.******

1 John 5

9 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10 Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Acts 4:12

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

John 5:23

that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

Universal Worship of the Lamb (Revelation 5:13-14)

But even this does not complete the picture. In verse 13 we see the universal worship of the Lamb. Note especially how careful John is to make sure that we understand that this is universal worship. There is nothing in heaven, or on earth, or under the earth (all the places that were searched for someone worthy to take the book in 5:3) that does not join in in one huge ascription of blessing, honor and glory and dominion forever and ever to both God and the Lamb for the mighty works They have done. What a glorious scene! Every created thing worships at this time. Obviously, the Lamb is not included, and hence is not a creature nor a creation of God, but stands worthy to receive such worship as God Himself. Robertson notes that “No created thing is left out” by John. 24 What a comfort this would be to those Christians to whom John was writing! Suffering under the Roman persecution, they would be thrilled to know that someday, everything in existence would join them in worshiping their Lord! The scene closes not with a fanfare, but with humble and reverent worship. One can almost feel the expectant hush, and holy worship of God and the Lamb. “The worship itself is directed toward Christ the Redeemer as well as toward God the Creator The Lamb that was slain shares equally with God himself in the adoration of the worshipers.” 25

This is not DOCTRINE this is FACTS, TRUTH in God's Word...who is the liar ? ....

Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

pt: its crazy how ppl can not see from there own bible, what is clearly there. my lord and my god. jesus says you see and yet believe, thomas callsa jesus god and jesus confirms it and says its better to not see and believe. wow!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Hebrews 1 is interesting.

paul quotes scriptures from the OT which are addressing jehovah, but here he puts these words into jehovahs mouth and he is saying them to jesus. Why is this?

HB

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

psalm 102 25-27 is just one of many that prove that jesus is god.

• designs
    designs

When Paul invented his new religion he pretty much connected new dots as he invisioned, it didn't matter that the dots really did not connect to Judaism, Paul was reinventing Judaism for an ignorant audience while he went along.

The Mishnah says the the 'Holy Spirit' Ruach Ha-Kodesh (Bat-Kol) rests on all people without recognizing barriers of formal religion, race, gender, national identity in the days of the Messiah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit