What being cheap costs us.. Fatal accident involving bus full of JWs

by pubtruth 30 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmac
    bigmac

they look for whatever they can to make "Jehovah" happy.

bur chrice knows what will happen if you upset him.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Chaserious:

Thanks for trying to help keep it real.

And, of course, Blondie, thanks for always helping to keep it accurate.

om

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Most of the people on the bus can't even speak english. It's highly unlikely that they would all be rich aerospace engineers if not for the WTS. ...

I did not see the video, however, if this comment holds true, then the accident will likely be the best thing to ever happen for their next of kin. The lawyers will be lining up to get them a big piece of flesh from the bus company's insurance policy.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh A*M*E*R*E*E*C*A -- What a country!

Doc

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One thing is certain. No one that missed that boasting session was among those injured in that wreck.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I agree with the poster who blamed the watchtower's greedy real estate game!

they sell of properties, and make their sheeple drive more!

Here in paterson, NJ......... they bought a huge masonic temple, and renovated it to build multiple kingdom halls (remember paterson is a urban area with poorer people)........... after they remodeled it with brothers sweat and $$$$............... one day a circuit overseer said that the building was satanic because of a left-over ornament................

now the building was bought by a christian church, and the poor class sheeple gotta drive more (or take a bus)

• prologos
    prologos

it is a shame the Griffin road hall was sold. Beautifully, artisticly decorated inside,warm colors, the kids FED THE ALLIGATORS (from the walkway over the lake), as close to wt paradise illustrations you could get These were post- flood alligators carnivors. --. but its a pattern, use the free labor, money, then convert to mammon. Sheep time is cheap. and accidents will happen as your travel-distance increases. and your alienation. but you can sing kingdom songs and count time if the driver is not a member. peace and light

• rowan
    rowan

When the same thing (minus the fatalities) happened in my country 30 years ago, they blamed it on kids on the bus playing with smurf stickers

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

What is sad to me is that people felt compelled to rent out a bus and get them to the DA or CA because they were so guilted into doing so. I'm sure anyone of those on the bus would have rather spent their money on something else. With limited funds you find the cheapest and not necessarily the best or safest and this happens.

Honestly, it's blood guilt because that organization guilted them into this scenario. And now two people are dead.

• sir82
    sir82

Seriously? As if JWs are the only people to hire cheap, unsafe bus lines with poorly trained drivers?

These cheap bus lines are nothing but death traps. The number of non-JW casualties from them far outnumber the JW count.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The number of non-JW casualties from them far outnumber the JW count.

Right. But what a lame thing to have to turn for these less than reputable bus lines. If the DA was really so important, why not set up shuttles like every other organization does when they have a large event

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit