Who really is the faithful and discreet NATHEER SALIH ??

by Calebs Airplane 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    I guess we'll never know.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

I posted here four years ago, so I read.

I met the man by the name given in the OP. He gave our Memorial talk about 16 years ago. He is around 5' 7" and nothing like described above. He and his wife are Bethelites.

Strange, other men with that name . . .

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

CoCo said, "Strange, other men with that name . . ."

No, not so strange at all. If you do an internet search RIGHT NOW for FRED FRANZ, you will find about two dozen of them alive in the US.

Virtually no name is completely unique.

• compound complex
    compound complex

You're correct, Nathan Natas:

I was not considering all the possibilities. My name is so unusual, however, that my internet search indicates none another that myself. Back to the OP, I do know one of the Mr. Salihs!

I appreciate the point you have made.

• Calebs Airplane
  • Newly Enlightened
  • Newly Enlightened
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

virtually no name is completely unique.

NATHEER SALIH? How many JWs do you think there are with such an unusual middle eastern name, of Indian origin? How many christians with such a name, let alone JWs, let alone Bethelite JWs? There can only be one.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I spent quite a few hours with F.Franz in the small Bethel sauna. Yes, I sat with him, and a couple others, and generally just listened to him ramble as he was wont to do as his mind was failing. He always had a young nurse guy to assist him. There was no mysterious Jewish bodyguard. BTW I wasn't supposed to be in the sauna, but had discovered it by accident and assumed I was welcome. lol. Noone ever told me otherwise. I did stop when I got a cold stare one time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit