Who really is the faithful and discreet NATHEER SALIH ??

by Calebs Airplane 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

We know he was “faithful” to Frederick Franz (or Frederick Franz was faithful to him).

We know he was “discreet” because so little is known about him today. For example, we know that he was in the Writing Department (even though he never professed to being a JW), that wore expensive jewelry and that he was Frederick Franz’ “spokesman” (or did I get that backwards?)…

Also, much has been said about Salih’s strange Hebrew-to-English bible translations (supposedly used by Frederick Franz when writing certain WT articles) and several illuminati and/or freemason “conspiracy theories” have been analyzed, yet this guy has managed to slip under the radar almost completely unnoticed by all JWs and will probably be completely forgotten in just a few years.

So, who really is the faithful and discreet NATHEER SALIH? What was his role exactly?

(Dogpatch… please chime in!)

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

no comments so far...

i guess this guy will really be forgotten after all...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Never heard of the guy...

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

DATA DOG said: "Never heard of the guy"

(exactly what the GB 2.0 wants to hear... it appears they have successfully managed to "hide" this powerful character)

• tornapart
    tornapart

I've read somewhere about him. That he was some kind of 'bodyguard' in FF's later years when he started to go blind and that no one could speak to FF without his say so.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I googled it... bunch BS about illumanati and him being a body gaurd. Blah blah blah

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I am curious... Is this the famous oracle of the oracle?

• compound complex
    compound complex

www.randallwatters.org/Bethel/writing_dept.htm

There's more than one NS; the popular description is at odds with the person many JWs know.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Calebs, I agree, it's about time we knew the full truth on this mysterious Salih.

From Springmeier's Be Wise As Serpents (page 258):

THE LEADERSHIP PASSES TO OTHERS

"Fred Franz played a big role as the "oracle" of the Society. It was Governing Body

member Karl F. Klein that perhaps first refered to Fred Franz as the WT's "oracle." But

he became a figure head to conceal that the real directing influence of the WT Society

was outside of the Society. A big 6'2" Jewish man has gone everywhere with Fred Franz

as his guide these last few decades. This man, Natheer Salih, was needed because Fred

became blind. However, for many years people at Bethel found that Salih was more like

a bodyguard. Indeed, he was more than a bodyguard, for any communication to Franz

has been going through Salih, who then returns with the "answer" from Franz. This

Jewish man with obvious rich tastes, big expensive rings and watches, has become the

President's mouthpiece, and in effect a decision-maker although he isn't part of the

Governing Body. Salih was in a position to protect against an old man saying the wrong thing."

So, was Salih a financial backer? Perhaps he was a Cabalist seer like most of the other Protestant groups had—a go-to guy on Christian Kabbalism.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit