Saw this - It made me laugh, I hope no one is offended!

by cantleave 14 Replies latest social humour

• cantleave
    cantleave

Actually I don't care if they are.....enjoy

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It's funny because it's so offensive.

• cofty
  • jam
    jam

Now that,s funny. All you folks who laugh will burn in hell or

we will never wake up from death or whatever hell is.LOL

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

1 Nephi 12:23 (Prophecy of Lamanites after Christ) ". . . became a dark, and loathsome, and a filthy people, full of idleness and all manner of abominations."

I am not a Mormon, I wanted to check my source to see if old 1800s Mormons taught Jesus was "White and Delightful like the purest Vanilla Ice Coffee found at Starbucks, sure enough they did not like the black race (Black Chicks are hot!), Mormons are not the only ones with gross narrow views on race, the majority of religions should have stood up against outrageous teachings by early scientist claiming "Blacks have smaller brains, are not as smart, are not good Boxers (LOL, they have been the best :)) ...... I dated a very hot black girl in the "Wild 1980s" still we had people thinking that "all races are not equal (stupid humans), this made my father and her uncles very uncomfortable, even though it was a platonic relationship.

1 Nephi 11:13 (Mary) ". . . she was exceedingly fair and white."

2 Nephi 5:21 ". . . a sore cursing . . . as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

2 Nephi 30:6 (Prophecy to Lamanites) ". . . scales of darkness shall begin to fall . . . they shall be a white and delightsome people." (Changed to pure and delightsome in 1981)

1 Nephi 13:15 (Gentiles) ". . . they were white, and exceedingly fair and beautiful, like unto my people [Nephites] before they were slain."

http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/racialstatements.htm

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I thought Jesus was very dark skinned, the Western World is screwed up thinking ancient Jews were light skinned. Funny cartoon!

• dazed but not confused
  • glenster
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I`m sure the watchtower has portrayed jesus as dark skinned , definitely not white skinned.

But still a good joke .....or was it .

smiddy

• brinjen
    brinjen

I now have iced coffee dripping down the walls, my monitor and it's also coming out my nose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit