Have You Changed Since Getting On To This Site?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I was so scared to join here. I found support and love and comfort from people the WTBS had rejected. I've grown in many ways, first by reading CofC and other recommended publications, but also from listening to other people's views, different to my own. I feel a great fondness for everyone on here, regardless of disagreements, and wish everyone well. It's changed me for the better, no question.

Loz x

• minimus
    minimus

Loz, very nice!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I have read many fine posts which have help me cope with many difficulties. I have got smarter with the knowledge shared on this forum. I have been touched by the compassion of many forum members. I have definitely changed for the better because of this forum.

I've changed over the last ten years that I've been on this site. I've grown younger . . .

• minimus
    minimus

SIMON, TAKE NOTICE OF HOW HELPFUL YOUR SITE IS!!!

(especially when you get annoyed when sometimes, stupid comments are made).

• jam
    jam

My life was a total mess, in and out of the emergency

room (due to panic attacks, unconscious at times), panic

when I see a JW I know. Lost of job due to my health problems.

Unable to drive, panic in crowds, just a mess.

Because of this site, I play with a group of seniors (guitars)

and we will be performing for the seniors center for Xmas.

I took up golf and have become a decent hacker,lol.

Once I realize, it,s not the truth life was and is great.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

I used to fear Armageddon, but now I know it's a tool of brainwashing used by the witnesses. My life is a lot more satisfying and I do a lot of research.

Kojack

• minimus
    minimus

I think we're much more informed. I am an avid reader and this place has plenty of good material.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

When I first came to this site, I was terrified in case a JW found out I was here...even though I had walked away fro it.

I was also really scared of Armageddon...even though I knew it was nonsense, the way the JW's see it.

I was a timid mouse, though angry with JW's.

• d
    d

I have more of a critical thinker and I learned a lot from you guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit