mother rejects her son

by Aussie Oz 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Had a phone call from my son today...

He rang his JW mother to give her some news and found out the school his little half siblings go to was having an end of year play. He was pretty excited apparently and asked if he could come along and this is how it went...

"NO, it is for family. For our family not for children who never speak or visit us."

his reply?

"Fuck you"

hang up.

So sad. This woman has no idea. When our daughter finds out she will be even less inclined to visit than ever. She is just getting strong enough to write her mother to explain why she has not been visiting the last couple of months. I can see right now the reception she will get and the hurt I will have to repair...again.

God, i loath that woman and the religion that sucked her brain and heart out.

Oz

• Branded Rebel
    Branded Rebel

Sadly, most of them are that way - heartless, cruel and blind to the basic human needs of others. They certainly don't practice what they preach. I hope the little boy will be all right. He don't need a mother like that. My own brother treats me like that even before I left the religion. I never believed the religion divided families until I experienced it for myself. Hugs to your little man.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Thanks Branded...

boy is 19, left home and decided to not follow the religion. At least he is not baptized alothough it looks like his mother is writing him off anyway.

on a happier note, he is about to celebrate xmas for the fisrt time ever (with non JW girlfriends family) and he was pretty excited to tell me they had a 'pagan tree'!

oz

• l p
    l p

AussieOz, she fulfills bible prophecy having "no natural affection"

Lp

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wish him a merry Christmas for me

Cheers

Chris

• cantleave
    cantleave

:( How can a mother traet her own child that way?

At least he's out of the cult, and who knows, she may one day wake up....

• zeb
    zeb

In all these things i wonder what Jesus would have said.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The JW cult messes their minds up, mate!

When I became an 'apostate'(TM) my wife gradually distanced herself from me. Then she left me and the two boys. She claimed it was me she was leaving and it had nothing at all to do with the watchtower (I laugh up my sleeve).

She, as a zealous JW has torn the family to shreds in the name of the watchtower. She has damaged the boys who are now on meds.

She doesn't see or call the boys much, only to invite them to meetings.

She's done serious damage to the family and she can't see it.

I think she's f*cking crazy in the head thanks to the WBT$!!

• carla
    carla

Is this at a public school? what is stopping him from going anyway? He needn't sit or even talk to the mother.

damn cult.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

These brainwashed cult members are dangerous

They talk about other religions (this and that) and what do they do?

They talk about other religions not having love, and what do they do?

They talk about other religions serving god for a reward, and what do they do?

They talk about catholic's past, but what do they do?

They talk about catholic's child abuse, and what do they do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit