mother rejects her son

by Aussie Oz 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Learned last night after a long session helping daughter deal with all this that the mother has been on anti depression meds for ages.

Another victem of the unhappiness of trying to serve this man made crock of shit religion no doubt. It seems like life has just got too hard and she is stuck being miserable, her two kids abandoned the religion, I am the blame and she is turning her anger on them as well as me now.

disfunctional to the max

oz

• jgnat
    jgnat

Man, it seems she's traded in common sense for the latest publication from the Watchtower. She'll pay a heavy price. I have a feeling your nineteen year-old is not going to forget this rejection.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

It must be an awful feeling to have, that your mother rejects you. for any reason.

These JWs, they sure know how to get their family to return...NOT

Its like watching a train wreck

oz

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have a mentally ill mother who has rejected me. In a fit one day she cut me out of a bunch of family photos. I was a little older than your son when I reconciled myself to this (had to get past the anger). I sort of had a "funeral" for losing the mom I wanted and needed. You might be able to speed up your son's healing by letting him know it is OK to grieve what he's lost.

I still don't visit often. It was ten years between visits last time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit