Calling all Aussies and Kiwis

by SkyGreen 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I suggest that you make your family feel guilty for remaining members of a failed doomsday cult BEFORE you fade and they do their pre-programmed shunning of you

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Hi SkyGreen & welcome

I'm a Kiwi livin in oz, Brisbane to be extact.

Been in oz for 11 years, faded over the 20 years, last meeting in 2002

• still thinking
    still thinking

finallysomeprid...you forgot to mention when you evolved into a monkey...was it before of after you went to Aus?

• brinjen
    brinjen

My guess is Finallysomepride evolved into a monkey soon after moving to Queensland. All the crocs and then those banana trees to climb... pretty self explainatory. Even though he is in Brisbane I still say it fits.

• gorgia
    gorgia

Hi Skygreen,

Like Brinjen I left in the late '90s, I was 18 & never baptised. I'm new to this site too. I hope you read all the experiences & opinions found here - its great to know you are not alone.

x gorgia

• gorgia
    gorgia

Skygreen - gorgia again - I'm from Perth WA.

• maisha
    maisha

thats cause i am a kiwi, lol..

i can spell speights and tooey too!

• still thinking
    still thinking

My guess is Finallysomepride evolved into a monkey soon after moving to Queensland. All the crocs and then those banana trees to climb... pretty self explainatory. Even though he is in Brisbane I still say it fits. ..brinjen

I think you could be right! It was the banana trees wasn't it finallysomeprid?

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Hi Skygreen. I'm around northern NSW and woke up with the change of generation teaching in the 90's. My ex and children are all out now and are healthy well adjusted people despite the predictions of the jw doomsayers.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

still thinking & brinjen

i'll say it again (repeated from other threads) I'm not a f..king monkey, do I have a tail? NO I DON'T

I'M AN ANGRY APE, READY TO RIP YOUR FACE OFF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit