Calling all Aussies and Kiwis

by SkyGreen 43 Replies latest jw friends

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

If u don't mind saying if u r kiwi or Aussie, and basic info like m/f, how long in, how long out, or if fading like me.

Im female i live in Aussie but born in NZ fading the last few months. Know it ain't the truth, but am married with little kids and closest family and friends all in. Trying the slow fade and hoping my husband will do the same... Being very gentle with him...

• brinjen
    brinjen

Hi Skygreen! Fellow Aussie here. Born in, left in the late 90's, found out the 'truth about the truth' around 6 years ago.

Wishing you the very best with your fade.

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

Aw thanks 4 the hug, back atcha Brinjen x

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Kiwi in NZ. Unbaptised, drifted out after Jehovah's no-show for his 1975 gore festival. WIfe and kids under mind control.

• PrincessPeachz
    PrincessPeachz

Hey SkyGreen,

Aussie, born in and left three years ago at 23, faded for a while but all family and ex-husband etc all devout JWs, so disassociated myself, then left the husband and started afresh.

Hope things go well with your husband!

PM me if you want to talk.

• l p
    l p

Hi,

Im female, in Sydney (PM me if you want to meet up). I left in 2002/3. Well I disassociated myself.. but a DA announcement wasnt made

single parent, born in...

Lp

• Fernando
    Fernando

Male. Born-in. Left mid-2009 after 4 generations and 4 decades. South East Queensland. Married with 2 kids. SBNR (Spiritual But Not Religious).

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies... Doesn't seem to be many from down under active on the forum but at least I'm not the only one here! I'm not ready to pm anyone yet or share too much info. Baby steps...

lots of love and sunshine :)

• still thinking
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68

I'm a nozzie, in VIC. Last time I was in a KH, the Cold War was still on.

*waves to still thinking*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit