newbe

by emperorslaundrist 41 Replies latest jw friends

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Its often times the smart ones who wake up . Welcome. yes a hearty welcome

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome, let us plot our escape together!

00DAD

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome!! Best of luck on your escape.....

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Good luck, its a tough road but soooooooo worth it.

First step should be get a job/get into college. Tell him to shove it, claim burnout from pioneering.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Welcome and congrats!

I agree that you should look into getting a job and/or going to college, even just a JC, as soon as possible. Never too early to start building up experience/life skills and a financial nest egg for yourself, just in case. From a practical point of view, you never know if/when things might go south as you try to bring your husband out with you, and it's good to be prepared.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Welocme!

Thank you for sharing your point of view........WOW you hit the nail on the head....

• Blackbird Singing
    Blackbird Singing

Welcome!! Look forward to reading more from you! BBS

• Pterist
    Pterist

Welcome noob ;)

I'm also new..ish...

If you want to follow responses to your topics or topics you replied too, click on your own name and select topics replied too.

If you want to see someone's history of comments click on their name, etc..

Shalom

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

wow!!!! I'm speechless.. good job !!! yea !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNwlr7lWeAM

you can always just dive to Idaho!!!!

Good Luck!!

T8R

• alfredjones100
    alfredjones100

to emperorslaundrist,
    while i know that becoming aware of the realities of things is an emotional time.
    and in many way its much like the grieving process a person goes through when someone we loves dies ...
    with the stages of disbelief, denial, anger, depression and finaly acceptance ...
    i encourage you not to get stuck in this "cult" name calling, anger based mentality that some on this forum are in.
    as you know, the majority of brothers and sisters are good people but just traped in a system of worship.
    most are in their comfort zone and are happy to let others decied for them.
    others are too scared to even concider a differnet view of things.
    it will not be an eazy ride but in the end, it you dont allow it to make you bitter, you will become a stonger and more ballanced thinking person.
    alfredjones100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit