newbe

by emperorslaundrist 41 Replies latest jw friends

• emperorslaundrist
    emperorslaundrist
    </form>
    hi again
    thanks for the warm welcomes :)

@ruderredhead I would love nothing more then to take my husband with me. I'm taking it slow because as much as he loves me I know he would choose the org over me. I can't blame him for it, the old me would have done the same.

I'm drip feeding him the things I see that disturb me, and back off when his defenses go up.

@John_Mann Sure, I'm happy to know I have something to contribute.
  • emperorslaundrist
    emperorslaundrist
    </form>

@problemaddict

I stopped last December because of problems with my health (probably psychosomatic lol)

The lynchpin? I think there is a part of us that knows even while our conscious mind is clueless, because I had been praying to know the truth no matter what the personal cost was.
    My moment of awakening happened while reviewing some old narcissism information. I immediately read through the recent study mags and saw it fit the pattern. I'll make a new thread later about what I saw.

I hope that answers what you wanted to know

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Welcome! I'm glad you are here, and that you found out the truth about the truth while still young. Welcome to life.

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Emp .......great to see you on here! way to go!

As you put one foot ahead of the the other, on your amazing

journey ... you will have big highs from the sheer relief of seeing

the real truth , but you will also have some downers too.

>

Keep going, because it starts to sort itself out as you dig deeper.

So a very BIG welcome to you.... you are in wonderful company

with the huge amount of 'newbies' who are waking-up and want to

talk about it. Looking forward to more!

clarity

• finally awake
    finally awake

Glad you found this place! I hope you are able to execute a satisfactory exit from the borg

• PrincessPeachz
    PrincessPeachz

Welcome :)

• cofty
    cofty

"baptized at 10" - wow you were keen!

Welcome - so glad you have begun the journey to freedom. Its worth it.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Welcome here! Take it very slow.

Also, read Steve Hassan's books on cults and mind control if you want to better apply your skills when getting hubby out.

The best of luck and come back here to ask any questions you may have.

-Yan

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome, great intro. It's amazing how you see things in a different light when you take the blinkers off.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome. What you have written is very interesting and I look forward to your future posts, about narcissism and other psycho related findings.

It is good to see you are being sensible with the approach you are taking towards your husband. I wish you all the best with that. If you are as dedicated outside the religion as you were in it you will be a force to be reckoned with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit