Are Atheists Wrong? Great Popular Youtube Video

by DubR 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im speechless i pray that god would help me reason with you guys(my atheist friends) and he sends christ himself lol i cant even think straight at the moment. lars please please stop thinking your christ. ur making me think that athiest have a good point .

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ziddina. i guess thats why the raven never came back and god sent out a dove. nice pics!

• tec
    tec

i guess thats why the raven never came back and god sent out a dove

Lol... that was cute.

Peace,

tammy

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "@ziddina unstopableravens would definitely get destroyed for his love of ravens... and for wearing pants (also pagan lol). Whata scary world it would be if bible God was real ..." DubR, above

Hah, hah!! Too true, DubR - but of course, if the bible god[s] was real, then all the OTHER gods would probably be "real", too - man, whatta crowded cosmos THAT would be!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "ziddina. i guess thats why the raven never came back and god sent out a dove. nice pics!..." Unstoppable Ravens page 2

Well, since the raven was a far more ancient "trickster" god himself... I guess he just fooled the bible god - and "noah" - into thinking he was "just" a raven - who somehow couldn't find "land"...

That naughty ol' trickster raven!!

• cofty
    cofty

ur making me think that athiest have a good point - unstop

Go with that instinct.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey you cromagums better be glad im wearing pants, it would be alot worse if i wasnt.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey look what im working with atheist or lars. my hand are full

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Larsinger58's first titled post on this site was ARMAGEDDON LIKELY BY 2012 AD LOOOOL Im literally crying lol so hard! OMG LMAO

Ah yes, my timetable for Decembeer 21, 2012 for Armageddon has slipped by. I'm somewhat disappointed but I'm still watching until that date pasts by. It is a significant milestone, I believe, in the timeline. But the Bible has always said that Armageddon would seem "delayed" but it would not be "late." So that suggests there could be several possible potential coordinations for Armageddon to begin that would be passed by so that it seems "delayed" but it would not be late if it occurs within God's own timeframe. So if December 21, 2012 slips by, I will consider it an indication of a "delayed" Armageddon and accept, even so, it will not be "late" per God's timetable. That's based on Hab. 2:

"3 For [the] vision is yet for the appointed time, and it keeps panting on to the end, and it will not tell a lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it; for it will without fail come true. It will not be late.'

The critical focus on December 21, 2012 is the fact that there are two significant connections we see in the Bible. One is the baktun, which is a division of the calendar that is 144,000 days long! Now that's a huge hint. Second, the Christ's becoming flesh occurs around the winter solistice so that he fulfills being the "bright morning star" which is the Sun. This is a time when the cosmos ends one era and another begins in relation to the earth, shown to and recorded by the Mayans. It is close to exactly 20 years after the 2nd coming, which occurred on December 25, 1992, but was originally set for 3.5 days earlier on December 21, 1992, the date of the winter solstice. But it passed by that specific astral time and occurred 3.5 days later. This relates to the UN (the WTS) preventing the 2nd coming from occurring on December 21 and killing the "two witnesses" for 3.5 days. So the "two witnesses" prophesied about the 2nd coming occurring on the solstice. When this didn't happen, their witnessing was killed. But their bodies were not buried, indicating they were still active on some other level. That is, they effected the 2nd coming 3.5 days later. So Jehovah allowed this delay by the UN interference, keeping in mind the WTS was a part of the UN at that time so their participation is part of the UN action. Of course, Jehovah executed Fred Franz the very next day on December 22 for his participation.

It would have been nice to officially begin the millennium in line with the cosmological new age beginning December 21st, but apparently that is not God's plan and a "delay" is in place, that delay being more important if others can be saved. So we'll see.

But this is in no way a discouragement. That's because we've seen the "great tribulation", that is the HOLOCAUST occur precisely as prophesied between 1940-1947, where two-thirds of the Jews would be exterminated! (Zech 13:8) We also have seen the restoration of Israel to their homeland shortly after and right on time for the 70th jubillee! Again, note that when 36 CE ends the 70th week, that 4 x 490 = 1960 + 36 CE = 1996. Thus 1996 ends the 70th jubilee which begins 49 years earlier in 1947. Funny November 30, 1947 is when the Jews regained their homeland and thus ended the "gentile times." The State of Israel was established that following May and as represented by the budding fig tree, it meant the messiah was "near at the doors" in appearing. The messiah did appear in January of 1950, that is, the individual who would become the Christ in 1992 was born at that time. He would be followed by the "eagles" while the rest of the world was in darkness about his identity. The eagles, meaning select anointed ones and the "two witnesses" would witness his spiritual demise as the prodigal son, thus they are said to surround a carcass and when they see the sign of the son of man, which is the image of the dead messiah, they beat themselves in lamentation. So that actually occurred. Even the WTS was aware of this sign that appeared to the elect, the face of a sleeping black child, and they inserted it in the Revelation Book in 1988.

face in hand

Then, of course, once the ancient chronology got corrected, the 2nd coming predicted by Scripture to occur between November 30, 1992 and April 6 (Passover) of 1993, did, indeed take place. I was an eyewitness of that event. So all these other things have occurred on time, amazingly, so confidence is high Armageddon will come and the millennium till take place.

In the meantime, look at the political setting we are seeing today. The Bible says that the UN will take over world government just before the end. It is amazing in and of itself that the Bible prophesied a UN would actually exist. And how can the US resist joining the global community when it is bankrupt now? Obama even now is trying to give more powers to the UN! So the setting is just as the Bible prophesied.

Even so, I can't blame many for doubting any specific date. Perhaps it is not Jehovah's intent to coordinate any specific symbolic date with Armageddon and certainly that date is clearly said to be within his jurisdiction.

So yes, while I'm somewhat disappointed I'm not in Hawaii getting ready to officially begin the millennium in line with December 21, 2012, which would have been a great symbolic time for that to occur, we were warned to expect a "delay." Even so, we'll have to wait and see that date past to see whether it is of any significance or not. It still will remain a significant date in human history.

The elect still believe it will happen at God's own time because everything else has happened, including the 2nd coming, which happened right on time.

Jehovah's Day is said to be a "day of darkness and thick gloom" and so, perhaps there will be no light when it occurs. No internet will be available. Not much explanation. No nagging posts from me. but so be it. I already have the proof the Bible is true and that God is real. I don't need anything else. The delay in Armageddon is only for my own good, for the sake of my having more survivors of Armageddon. Looks like we are going to have to wait a little longer than Decembere 21st.

Cheers.

• DubR
    DubR

@Larsinger58 Cool story bro! I noticed you ignored my question, "What say you about your God showing repentance (that means making a mistake and feeling regret over it)". Instead you went hardcore about explaining your "false prophecy" about 2012 that no one asked you to elaborate on. I'am pretty sure 99.99% of people didn't waste their time reading your retarded 2012 post (just being honest). Also, why would you post a pic of Jesus (you) fingering? Once again please answer my question because I have yet to meet a christian that can explain this : What say you about your God showing repentance (that means making a mistake and feeling regret over it). I await your explanation Larsinger58/Jesus. Please no cop outs like "You wouldn't understand, You don't wanna believe, You Satan controlled so he blinding ya, or I'am too busy talking to God right now" LOOOOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit