Are Atheists Wrong? Great Popular Youtube Video

by DubR 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey dub, first off i think its pretty easy for someone to find a reason to paint yahweh as evil. abraham did not kill or burn his son. they way god dealt with abraham is different than how he deals with us. god had a covenet with abraham ,he was in a close relationship with god and knew he was just and true. jesus does not ask us to scrafice ,but he asked us to love god with all that we have. thats the issue how much do we trust god and abraham showed how much he trust god. so as we seen with abraham god did not have him kill his son. but the father did that for you.he did give his son so you could have salvation,im sorry you dont see the wonderful gift that is held out infront of you. but salvation is there for you to grab hold of. thanks dub!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ravens, by the way, are a standard pagan symbol...

As well as a familiar character in many pagan Native American myths...

• DubR
    DubR

@unstopableravens I asked would you kill your kid if God asked you to. From your reply (though you didn't simply answer yes or no) I can tell you would kid your kid if God asked you to. I can tell because you tried to justify God's asking Abraham to do such a thing. You say "its pretty easy for someone to find a reason to paint yahweh as evil." Thats because he IS evil LOL! I wouldn't have killed my dog for a burnt offering to God if he asked me to (back in the day) because ITS FREAKING EVIL/HEARTLESS and dumb. Special Covenants or long time ago or its to show love thousands of years later doesn't justify this retarded Gods multiple evil actions. He is a jealous and insecure God (very human emotion) that actually repents. Yes your perfect, infallible; all knowing God fuks up and repents for it. That doesn't even make sense lol. Can you kind of see why atheists realize the Bible is a work of fiction yet?

@ziddina unstopableravens would definitely get destroyed for his love of ravens... and for wearing pants (also pagan lol). Whata scary world it would be if bible God was real

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Atheists are wrong. I know this because I'm the Christ and thus have seen and spoken with God personally.

Atheists might have reason to dobt and good reasons based on lack of evidence of a living God, but who is to say just because God does not appear personally to atheists, he isn't appearing to a select few of his personal followers? For those to whom he does appear, there is little to help others to believe since they would just dismiss them as loonies, whether God is real or not. So God isn't particularly interested in showing himself to the world or to atheists at this point, probably considering Armageddon sufficient. But he has been appearing to others apparently; me being one of them.

So it is nice to be able to put a definitive answer on the "Is God real?" issue. That is, is the god of the Bible real? He is. He's alive and well and about to demonstrate his powers at Armageddon. I have direct proof of God, but of course, that is very rare, but my circumstances are rare as well. That's the way it goes. Keep in mind, though, if God wanted to make it easier for those to believe in him, he would have.

Atheism, regardless of the rheoric, have lost this one. Sorry.

• xchange
    xchange

Theists are wrong. I know this because I'm the Eggman and thus have seen and spoken with Liberace personally.

Theists might have reason to dobt and good reasons based on lack of evidence of a living Eggman, but who is to say just because Eggmandoes not appear personally to theists, he isn't appearing to a select few of his personal followers? For those to whom he does appear, there is little to help others to believe since they would just dismiss them as loonies, whether theEggman is real or not. So the Eggman isn't particularly interested in showing himself to the world or to theists at this point, probably considering swanky party with boas and small bunny rabbits sufficient. But he has been appearing to others apparently; me being one of them.

So it is nice to be able to put a definitive answer on the "Is the Eggman real?" issue. That is, is the egg of the God Delusion real? He is. He's alive and well and about to demonstrate his powers at the swanky party with boas and small bunny rabbits. I have direct proof of the Eggman, but of course, that is very rare, but my circumstances are rare as well. That's the way it goes. Keep in mind, though, if the Eggman wanted to make it easier for those to believe in him, he would have.

Theism, regardless of the rheoric, have lost this one. Sorry.

*Just cleaned it up a bit to make it more sensible.

• DubR
    DubR

@Larsinger58 LMAO your post is so funny if I didn't know you were nuts (by your past posts) I would think you were trolling me What say you about your God showing repentance (that means making a mistake and feeling regret over it). Well heh lets do this. In the USA the powerball is over $450 million. If you have a meeting with God and give me the lottery number for tonights powerball, I will acknowledge you you as Christ and worship God. Deal?

@xchange LOL too funny bro!! Eggman FTW!

• DubR
    DubR

Larsinger58's first titled post on this site was ARMAGEDDON LIKELY BY 2012 AD LOOOOL Im literally crying lol so hard! OMG LMAO

• cofty
    cofty

Apparently christ is shit at spelling. Who would have thought it?

• DubR
    DubR

@cofty Christ spelled doubt as "dobt" so I guess he must be right being all perfect and all. All these years I thought "dobt" was spelled doubt. Oh the embarrassment

• cofty
    cofty

Fair point - who can argue with the Almighty?

From now on its... dobt and rheoric.

Thus sayeth The Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit