Are Atheists Wrong? Great Popular Youtube Video

by DubR 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

i really believe ppl hate god!

Unstop. Only believers can hate god. It's impossible for atheists to hate any gods. For us (see this through our eyes) it would be like hating Santa Claus, who only exists in the minds of some. There is nothing there to hate. I think most believers hate some gods---and some may hate them all, but that is only possible if a person believes. So your comment is correct. Some people hate god---the question is which gods and how many?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooooo, I love his videos...

I'm 'subscribed'!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah, I love nonstampcollector

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aargh...

Those links load too large...

here's the second video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0A4_bwCaX0&feature=plcp

• ziddina
  • DubR
    DubR

@ziddina lol im subscribed too! He is too funny!

@NewChapter You are right on the money. An atheist hating god or bible God is like saying we hate Budda or Zeus. Its not possible because we dont believe in them (We know they are made up, not real, fictional lol)

• xchange
    xchange

Atheists are wrong on a lot of things: financial decisions, family decisions, personal matters etc. As to how an atheist can be wrong in matters related to some supreme being is another matter.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Okay, that post is freaking funny!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL! I LOVE CONTEXT!

• DubR
    DubR

@ unstopableravens I ask if Would you slit your son/daughter's throat and burn their body if God told you to? Guess you would. Can you start to see why atheists only see the bible as a book of fiction yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit