JW's just called

by l p 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tiki
    tiki

yep aussie-oz!!! that would have been a total hoot!!! serriously though, it's got to be politically incorrect on some level to go around offering sign language stuff to anyone and everyone....but then they could care less about that stuff...............

• Pterist
    Pterist

DVD for deaf People ? ....WHAT ?

I guess a DVD video not audio !

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Would be odd if they offered a DVD for blind people?

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Perhaps the WTS just overproduced and have initiated this campaign to unload them.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Trail fitter ****Would be odd if they offered a DVD for blind people?*****

LOL ....yes, forgive my early morning pre-coffee mind set....

I guess the earthly blessings of the 1914 rulership are digital aids....

Bible study time now, so I can get out of my "fleshly" Adamic nature...

Hat in hand....Shalom !

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

i was a servant who spearheaded a deaf group that went on to become a congregation. There are about 60 now out of the original 20 or so. Funny thing is only about 5 are actually deaf and they were already witnesses. The rest are mostly under the age of 30. Deaf people as a culture are very suspicious of the intention of others and pick up bull$&@t quick. You cant really sugar coat or beat around the bush with asl. So where in english the orgs info may be obscured with phrases or allegories; asl is very blunt, hence the masterbation video. Actually, seeing the watchtower studies in asl helped me to realise the stupidity and ineptitude of the great and powerful org

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you let them skip away after the briefest of exchanges? not even a slight hint to let them know TTOTT, drop a little morsel, a tidbit? I wish they would call at my place.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Jookbeard, you could always go to jw.org and request a bible study....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

UA, likely my name would be flagged!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Well that's the weirdest 'presentation'(TM) I ever heard of.

Perhaps it's the 'masturbation' vid they're offereing. Don't want a neighbourhood of self abusers now do we!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit