I apologise Lord

by StopTheTears 40 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

I apologize on behalf of my nation. The United States of America has become a large Sodom and Gomorrah.I am so sorry Lord, you deserve far much better. You have blessed us with freedom

and yet we taunt your holiness by living in unrepentant sin.You gave us your precious Word, and yet we have banned It from our public school's curriculum since 1963.

You teach us in your Holy Word that you lovingly formed mankind out of the dust of the earth, and breathed into us the breath of life; yet, our schools are legally required to teach children that they evolved from apes.

We have sinned against you God, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Shame on us! I don't dare ask or expect You to bless my nation Lord, for we have abandoned You. God bless America? I think not. We have brought a curse upon ourselves Lord, by our own complacency and love for sin. Woe unto America! Even so come Lord Jesus.

• rebel8
  • zed is dead
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

OH, brother. Talk about sanctimonious.

• TimeBandit
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Oh my god! D:

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey,

Ya ever kiss a monkey?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Adorable creatures we are...

• whathappened
    whathappened

I think it is time we learn to be more accepting of one another, Stopthetears. If there is a god, and he cared for us at all, he would fix the world of mankind post haste. What kind of father would let his children suffer so much? If he has the power to fix things and he doesn't, he is the worst deadbeat dad there is.

TimeBandit: that is crazy funny, thanks for the thoughtful humor.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, sorry, a wee bit off-topic there...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit