You know you're an old fuddy duddy has-been when..............

by Theocratic Sedition 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Justin Bieber comes to town and you're scoping out all the mothers who're either dropping off their daughters or chaperoning. Self-facepalm moment.

• james_woods
    james_woods

When you think that Dan Rather really has some relevant things to say about public policy...

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Dan Rather? Well it is of some solace to know irrelevancy isn't exclusive to my life.

• undercover
    undercover

Justin Bieber comes to town and you're scoping out all the mothers who're either dropping off their daughters or chaperoning.

What were you doing at a Justin Bieber concert? That's the real question...

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Complain that every new song on the radio sounds the same...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Funny, just this morning my daughter and I had a conversation about whether Justin Bieber is a good singer or not. She thinks he is and I say he's not.

• undercover
    undercover

Anyone who can carry a tune becomes a good singer when they run their voice through Auto-Tune.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah and when they try to sing live the truth comes out.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

When your kids have to translate the lyrics of a popular song for you--so much slang in it, I can't understand what they are singing about.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

For the last twenty years every time I read a Top Ten List of most popular songs I don't have a clue as to whom those children are, and from what I hear on the radio, I have no interest in finding out who they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit