• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome from down under

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome to the board!!!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi pajaha, what would you say was the biggest false doctrine or chains of rules building up your doubts? I enjoyed your post, thanks for sharing how "they" would not take no! Quite odd are they not?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Pajaha - Welcome back, I would have shared the Circuit Assembly in Manchester with you for quite a few years probably and perhaps even know your family. I was also involved in the RBC in your area but as a lowly 'sister'. PM me if you want to. Well done for getting your family out.

Loz x

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

welcome Pajaha, nice story always good to hear a success story in bringing further family members out.

• pajaha
    pajaha

Lozhasleft, I've sent you a PM, but just to clarify in case it confuses others - I never went to any assemblies in Manchester - not my area.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Welcome Pajaha . . .

Every story strikes a chord and has value . . . thanks for sharing yours.

they only thought it was worth 3-4 visits to try to convert me back again.

Count yourself lucky (or unlucky). After 26 years baptised I didn't get even one . . . although we did relocate. All the family left together . . . about the same time as a large group of others around the country. Perhaps they knew better than to try, who knows.

I trust you are enjoying your new life.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hi Pajaha, and welcome, though since you've been here, more or less, for eight years I am very much a newbie compared with you!

Congratulations on all you have done, helping to get others out and on your open, honest, direct approach. I know some aren't able to walk when they know it's wrong, for many very good reasons, but you did, and that's fantastic.

As for me, I was never baptised, but only just not baptised. I saw through it just in time, and wrote to the elders just a very few weeks after walking. I was FREE!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit