Six screens program

by stuckinamovement 15 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

So for the first time I dialed in. Rick fearon....What a joke. He sounds like a New Jersey 3rd grade retard with Tourette syndrome trying to play the role of pt Barnum. This doesn't help our cause much.

I am looking forward to Kathleen Conti's interview.

Siam

• cantleave
    cantleave

Good luck suffering the rest of his programme.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Rick Fearon is the E-watchman?

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

SixScreens -

If this is the first time listening in, give Rick a break. He lives in Massachusetts and has a very strong New England / Boston accent. The call will have its good moments and a lot of low moments, but the nature of the conference call does not allow Rick to prepare or script it.

With featured guests Kathleen Conti and then later, Jim Penton, Rick gives us access to some of the most interesting ex-JWs and other critics.

Don't be too quick to slam Rick. He has his faults and has gone a bit overboard at times, rightfully earning him a lot of criticism here and from other sources - but he does provide a valuable resource to the rest of us. He means well and we need to give him credit for that.

JV

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Ok Juan, I will give him a chance. I just wish that all were as professional as yourself. You do it right without sensationalism.

Siam

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think your so unfair who critizies him.He has Conti on telling her fact. RIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.

Also Jim Penton is on .What are YOU doing to rescue MY kids Grandkids & Great grand child from the Cult.

Not much I guess YES I AM RUDDY MAD>>>> Give the poor Bugger a breaK

mouthy!!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

THATS RIGHT> STUCKINTHEMOVEMENT suck up!!!!!It will get you every where

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Kool aid man has taken a lot of shit over the years, and I understand why.

Old school apostasy meant screaming at the top of your lungs at conventions because there was no other way.

As a kid, I saw some of those brave individuals, and it certainly planted seeds of doubt in my mind. While I was captive, I certainly realized that there was something WRONG with the WTS, and that there was no way that information control was going to work.

There are better methods now, and hopefully Rick can embrace them in the days ahead. I know his heart is in the right place, and like most of us removed from the cult the pain comes out in ways that aren't always beneficial to the movement.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Fair point my dear mouthy... I sincerely apologize. You are right. I am not out in the open like Rick. That is my fault and it is easy to criticize from the sidelines.

siam

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit