They only care about themselves......

by dubstepped 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Yes...JW's are the very definition of doom and gloomers! No wonder they are all depressed. I know more JW's that are on antidepressants and alcohol that the "worldly wicked" ones. No wonder!
  • flipper
    flipper

The WT Society has indoctrinated into the Jehovah's Witness mindset a very definitive lack of sensitivity or lack of empathy into their brain neurotransmitters. As Steve Hassan called it " dissociative disorder " it's actually a negative mental illness that many Jehovah's Witnesses possess due to the ridiculous WT programming of " we are a people for special possession " or catch phrases like this one - " we are Jehovah's privileged people whom he has chosen ".

This tends to produce people who feel entitled to hold themselves up above all other non-JW's because they feel that they are better than " worldly " people. So any authentic human empathy that JW's once had - gets replaced by the WT cult " view " of empathy which involves mainly only being concerned about JW's welfare. Disgusting.

JW's just naturally assume that non-Witnesses are worthy of being destroyed at Armageddon based on the fact that they aren't " us " - or Jehovah's Witnesses. To show how calloused they are, years ago I saw an elders wife scold her teenage daughter for crying when one of her daughters friends was DFed . She told her, " You are NOT supposed to mourn when someone leaves Jehovah's organization ! " Pretty disgusting.

A year ago when I was trying to see about getting in-home nurses and senior care for my JW mom in her own home with my dad- my JW sister popped up and said, " Oh no ! Flipper we can't have worldly people coming into mom and dad's home to care for her ! They'll steal from mom and dad ! " Needless to say I told my JW sister that she was being ridiculous - that medical professionals wouldn't jeopardize their jobs by stealing from a patient . They are there to care for the patient my mom ! It fell on deaf ears. My mom is still in a senior care facility.

Point I'm making is we see this hardwired insensitivity in most all JW's as it's HOW they think , feel, and live. It saturates their pores. Sick stuff

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Relief work? Not so much. . . PREACH!

Sheesh, THAT will really clothe, feed, or show hospitality to those severely impacted by disaster, won't it? (Mat. 25: 42-26)

• Clambake
    Clambake

What is funny is my wife has a job that requires a certain level of community involvement. She had to sell beer tickets for the United Way once at a Motley Crue concert. Meals on Wheel is a good cause she sometimes have to volunteer for. Mind you, she doesn’t talk about it with the elders and it is all paid during work time.

Too funny.

Another No-No thing we do is donate to the Salvation Army. It just beats trying to organize a garage sale to get rid of your crap and you hate to throw it away
  • talesin
    talesin
    Let's review: they're assholes!

sparrowdown good one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit