4 New BOEs as of Tuesday 4/28

by Atlantis 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    We thank our Informant for these documents and hope he/she will remain under the radar safely!

Click the green download button.
    2015 April 17, BOE (Re: Meeting Medical Needs in the Foreign-Language Field)
    2015 May 2, BOE (Re: Supporting Our Brothers Regarding the Blood Issue)
    2015 May 2, BOE (Supporting Our Brothers With Their Stand on Blood: Checklist for Congregation Secretary)
    2015 May 2, BOE
    http://wwwb.fileflyer.com/view/PBOGlBd
    ...I need to send these documents out as I usually do, so if someone could get these links over to Lee Elder while I am emailing I would appreciate it. He might be on Facebook and I rarely go on FB..Atlantis!
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thank you!

http://imgur.com/a/HHuwN

Note the instructions:

At this time, you may destroy the May 2, 2014, May 2, 2013, and May 2, 2012 letters.

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Wifibandit ..

Thanks, I was not able to open the other posted format! Keep being a Wifi super smart bandit!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    What the he'll? Their pushing the blood doctrine again?
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Crazyguy, I had the same feelings when I read that checklist for the secretary. I thought they were quietly letting the blood doctrine die.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    The cool thing about being an evil apostate is that we get these letters before most elders!
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Thanks Atlantis
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback

Thanks, Atlantis

Much appreciated

QB

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

April 17 2015 BOE letter re: 'Meeting Medical Needs In Foreign-Language Groups'

May 2, 2015 BOE letter re: 'Supporting Our Brothers Regarding The Blood Issue'

Checklist For Congregation Secretaries re: 'Supporting Our Brothers With Their Stand On Blood'

I don't know of any other religious organization that meddles, intrudes and trespasses into peoples' personal medical life like the Watchtower Bible And Tract Society!!!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Atlantis and Team for sharing!

And what's with the document name change? Before I recall these No-Blood docs were called 'Advance Medical Directives' and now it appears these rank and file No-Blood docs are simply called 'Advance Decision' documents.

Something awfully screwy and sneaky is going on with WT higher-ups!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit