DUMB PEOPLE USE LESS RESOURCES! NWO

by clarity 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Let me guess, Jeffro, you believe cow flatulence and man are responsible for global warming.

You know nothing about me. And you're an idiot.

For a start, termites produce more methane globally than cows do.

For another thing, I've never expressed any opinion here about global warming and am not about to start.

• clarity
    clarity

NoStonecutters ...wow your video is scary. Smart metres

were compulsury in BC since 2 yrs ago. Lots of outrage & resisting but

if they were not able to install them, the householder is still charged a higher rate!

>

I like facts as well as the next 'guy' but really how can anyone not

sense what is happening to society today.

We used to think it was all because of 'the last days', but it is

mankind making plans, not god! (some will disagree).

>

Makes me want to take off for the hills and start living off the grid!

>

Lol, Stone too funny ......................>

"What's next, being carbon taxed for farting? Insanity prevails in the New World Odor."

>

Jeffro ... I do appreciate your joining in but plse don't call our friends idiots!

" You know nothing about me. And you're an idiot"

>

Good nite everyone

clarity

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Jeffro ... I do appreciate your joining in but plse don't call our friends idiots!
    " You know nothing about me. And you're an idiot"

It was apt in response to his infantile comment.

• clarity
    clarity

Btw I do agree with this too.......>

"How do you reduce the population without the average Joe Idiot knowing? Put GMOs in his food, put mercury and aluminum in his vaccines, bombard him with low-intensity microwave devices (WiFi) on a 24/7 basis, introduce petrol-based pesticides and herbicides and spray it on his food...."

>

Add floride to the water & toothpaste! Msg in food products.

Artificial sweetners. Nucular power plants. (Japan OMG!)

Hook a nation on antidepressants ... oh wait they already have!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Nucular power plants.

LOL

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile, fascism has an environmental facade that you have bought hook-line-and-sinker.

That's a pretty bold statement. Are you implying that people who actually care about the environment are fascists?

The "smart" grid and the whole environmental movement is a ruse and a pretext for world government and land grabbing.

Well that's certainly an interesting theory. Would you be willing to acknowledge that perhaps there's an alternate, more reasonable motivation behind people's concern for the environment they live in?

An example of the hypocrisy of this phony green movement is its founder, Maurice Strong. This clown started the eco movement, yet he was the CEO of Petro-Canada, Canada's Crown petroleum producer.

I've never heard of Maurice Strong. But for the sake of discussion let's say that before Maurice Strong there wasn't one human being alive that had concern for the condition of the environment. Let's even go so far as saying that Mr. Strong is an evil, hypocritical, puppy kicking, maniacal monster. Would it be reasonable to then assume that anyone else who came along after Mr. Strong and expressed concern for the environment they live in must logically also be hypocritical "clowns" bent on world domination?

Clarity, if it makes you feel any better, the dumbing down process (cultural decline) is happening on a global scale

Do you have any evidence to support this claim? How exactly would you quantify this "cultural decline"? Literacy rates? Standardized tests? While personal anecdotes are always amusing and entertaining, I'd really prefer actual scientific evidence if you're going to attempt to support this claim.

• NoStonecutters
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro
    How do you reduce the population without the average Joe Idiot knowing? Put GMOs in his food, put mercury and aluminum in his vaccines, bombard him with low-intensity microwave devices (WiFi) on a 24/7 basis, introduce petrol-based pesticides and herbicides and spray it on his food

There are many flaws in this theory.

There is no evidence that all of these things are necessarily harmful or that there is intent for them to cause harm even though they may be harmful. (This is not a claim or suggestion that all the things listed are equally safe or equally harmful.)

But aside from that, why would 'the elite' be using such indiscriminate methods to 'reduce the population'? For example, by what means are 'the elite' 'shielded' from WiFi?

It would seem that 'the average Joe Idiot' is the person frequenting the conspiracy sites.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

This is not a theory, Jeffro. This is admitted by the American Eugenics Society and other Malthusians alike. They just give it a nice sounding name like Planned Parenthood or Agenda 21. People who are stroked by warm and tingly-sounding names are naive and foolish. All of the "green" terms are the result of a sophisticated public relations campaign. I, for one, work in public relations, and I can spot this crap a mile away.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

As usual, you've avoided the questions.

And something 'admitted' by groups other than those who actually implement something is a theory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit