I have something to say about Debbie Boone and Lifestyle Lifts -

by james_woods 24 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

I honestly think that if I have to watch her sing that stupid song and promote those lifestyle facelifts very much longer, I am going to go get a .45 automatic and shoot out my television screen.

Thank you very much for your consideration of this rant.

Sincerely,

James

• minimus
    minimus

Don't shoot your tv set over Debby Boone.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I agree James. But never shoot your TV over a singing Boone.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Who is Debbie Boone?

• james_woods
    james_woods

I know, Minimus - it is a very nice big-screen too - and cost nearly $2,000.

However, the urge is growing stronger and stronger every time I see her face...

The only thing that is preventing me is the scientific knowledge that flat screens do not implode with the satisfying sudden force of the old vacuum tube types...

My adopted cat hates her too.

• charlie brown jr.
  • james_woods
    james_woods
    Who is Debbie Boone?

She is the daughter of super-evangalista Pat Boone, known for his stupid sh*t-eating grin, white suits and shoes, and his own irritating commercials about walk-in bath tubs for senior citizens.

Adopted cat squints down her eyes and begins to sharpen her claws...

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Thanks guys, I never heard of her. Heard of Pat Boone, but don't know that much about him either. LOL, James such contempt man!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Theocratic Sedition - this is the white-hot incandescent hate of a billion super-novas of the rare stage 9 variety.

At least she could have preserved her self-dignity (if there is any) by respectably doing reverse-mortgage commercials like ex-Senator Fred Thompson and Henry Winkler.

Or those tacky Gold Coin spots by William Devane.

(* James searches for the single action Colt... *)

• Theocratic Sedition

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit