I have something to say about Debbie Boone and Lifestyle Lifts -

by james_woods 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

Is this about Lil' Debbie snack cakes ? they are not going going to make them any more because the union can't agree to cuts.

Lifestyle Lifts are just fish hooks and monofilament fishing line.

Daniel Boone wore a coon skin cap and could shoot the eye out of a flat screen from 300 yards.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Daniel Boone was a man---Yes, a big man! With an eye like an eagle and tall as a mountain was he! He was brave, he was fearless and tough as a mighty oak tree!

I remember when You Light Up MY Life was on the radio every other song. Oh, how my mother hated it. She would start spitting and threatening to do terrible things to the stereo, which was the big wooden kind in the living room that was a real piece of furniture. Yes, she was dangerous when this song came on and sullied her airwaves!

The OTHER song that drives me freaking insane, and you couldn't go to a skating rink unless it played 3 times was FEELINGs! whoa whoa whoa FEELINGS!

Guh. Why did the 70's ever happen?

• talesin
    talesin

Wow, James!

$2,000 for a TV, and it doesn't come with a remote for muting or changing the channel? You may know cars, but maybe you should have some assistance when purchsing electronics.

tal

You know I'm just funning wicha! ;)

• talesin
    talesin

Now, NC. Let's not forget Led Zeppelin, Bob Seger, Queen, Styx, etc. etc. etc.

Every decade had bad music, and ack! I'm having flashbacks now from you mentioning Feelings and that awful Debby Boone song in the same comment!

* my ears! my ears are bleeding *

• james_woods
    james_woods

The action of the remote control is not as permanent as the action of the Sig-Sauer P220, Talesin.

Enough said, I think.

This is the sort of travesty that makes the desert-God contemplate an Armageddon.

• designs
    designs

My heart breaks for you James, my TV came with MUTE and a Channel Changer, best of luck with your new TV...have a bitchin summer

• cult classic
    cult classic

Man that song and the commercial are irritating.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

The only time I've ever njoyed this song was in the True Blood scene below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3hsVQwcFY8

James,

Here's the solution. Instead of watching tv, take the Testarossa out for a spin!

• talesin
    talesin

This is the sort of travesty that makes the desert-God contemplate an Armageddon.

Well, I would have to agree with that, James. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit