C...

by AGuest 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

Cofty, stop picking up my Canadian mannerisms, or I'm gonna start to think you're worshipping me!

Sheesh!

(not everyone is forced to throw science down the toilet if they also embrace teh Spirit)

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

And that right there disqualifies me from your definition...tec

Nope...it doesn't. Your subtle 'corrections' arent' very subtle. When you 'share' what you have learnt. You are not asking for clarification or discusson. You are sharing what others have not received.

This is WHY sab refered to you as a guru.

gu·ru/'go?oro?o/
    Noun:
    1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) A spiritual teacher, esp. one who imparts initiation.
  • tec
    tec

Your post just now had nothing to do with what I said.

So there is no real way for me to respond.

Peace,

tammy

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ahh, the arrogance of those who believe.

• EntirelyPossible
  • AGuest
    AGuest

Your post just now had nothing to do with what I said.

Welcome to my world, dear tec (peace, luv!)... and EP, I don't get the rotten banana. What's up with that?

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who's sure there's a reason for a pic of a bruised banana... but, being as she's not the brightest crayon in the box, is not sure what it is... and is a little nervous to find out it's something probably simple (or maybe not, since Mr. Dawkins' name has been raised)... but I just don't get it...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You mustn't have Yeshuah's spirit if you can't see his image, Aguest

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yeshuah's image... what? Ohhhhhh... nope, I didn't even see that, BP - all's I saw was a bruised banana. Makes sense, though, now, why I didn't: Jah eShua didn't... and doesn't... look like that. Not even close. Now that I know what I'm supposed to be seeing, I must admit that I do see what looks a little like James Caviezel, though...

A slave of Christ,

SA, glad to finally know what that was all about... 'cause I was like... what the...

• cofty
    cofty

Jah eShua didn't... and doesn't... look like that. Not even close.

Of course not he looks like a gargoyle doesn't he Shelby?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    She's been sprouting this nonsense for more than a decade and anyone who has tried to interpret what the hell she's going on about has ended up in the looney bin.
    Proof, please. These dear folks deserve proof of such a heinously false assertion.

You've been on this board for over a decade, and before that on H20, an exJW board that was around in the 1990s, sprouting this nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit