Farts - Blasting the Chair at the KH

by Simon Morley 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Raspers on plastic chairs can indeed be EPIC.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Did your hall ever have the old metal folding chairs with a pad on the seat that created a Whoopee Cushion effect? I hated those things.

• minimus
    minimus

Crazy but funny thread! We had an elder and his wife that would toot during the meeting and NEVER look embarrassed by it!

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Let em rip, whew! you just walked in to the to stink zone, lol. I would always invite an elder to the stink zone and ask, hey, hows it going? I loved those stares.

• Badfish
    Badfish

How old are you, 12?

No I was probably 13 or 14 at the time.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The hall I grew up in had some pretty thick seats, almost movie theatre fold down types. Pretty easy to let one out in there.

As an adult going to book study, always angled for the couches. Much easier (and of course comfortable) to release there compared to one of those metal chairs.

Did they have these things everywhere?!?!?

• blondie
    blondie

SBD then look at the person next to you..............

I can remember a child that let a loud one during a CBS....halfway through...we could not stop laughing and the meeting ended early.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    Crazy but funny thread! We had an elder and his wife that would toot during the meeting and NEVER look embarrassed by it!

I got a funny image in my head when I read your post. Do Farts have accents? Do New England Farts sound different than midwestern Farts? Instead of the usual Vrrrrrrrrip sound, I picture the New England type to sound more like a Vwwwwwwip....

Here's the story of my own unfortunate and embarrassing flatulent misfire...

At about age 17, during the TMS, my parents were in the 2nd school, and my Grandmother and I were in the main hall. Seated about 6 rows from the front during a talk, I reached down to get something from the floor when VRRRRRRRRRIP! It echoed throughout the Hall! I sat up, beet red by this time, and my Grandmother elbowed me to keep my mouth (and butt) shut. The brother on the stage eyes were as big as silver dollars, as the little ones in the cong. kept snickering. As soon as second school got out, my parents came through the door, and a Sister ran to my mother and said "you will never guess what your son did!" After the meeting another brother came up and said that it felt as if he "Got shot in the back"! It took awhile to live that one down! A few people in the hall would laugh when someone else sat in the same seat at other meetings. That Eggplant Parmesian we had for dinner beforehand had a real kick to it.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

My stomach would also growl during the especially quiet moments at the meetings. I remember one meetng it sounded like a lion roaring.

I didn't want to eat too soon before a meeting to avoid the gas problem,but,then,got the roaring in my stomach problem instead,lol.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Lol! It was funny seeing a thread about farts, and the last commenter named "Empty Inside".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit