Farts - Blasting the Chair at the KH

by Simon Morley 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Did you try to hold your farts during a meeting or let the slip out?

I let them go (quitely) and did not give a hell about the reaction.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

omg i think i know who u are!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I managed to keep them from blasting most of the time. Or I would let them out quietly.

• Badfish
    Badfish

Hold it in - there's already enough hot air coming from the stage.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

there was always an elderley sister whom passed wind during prayer, at each kh i attended

and yes i have let a few silent ones pass by on occasions

• Badfish
    Badfish

As a teenager I used to get frequent boners at the KH. They were very hard to hide on those hot summer Sundays when you weren't wearing a coat.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

boners!

LOL

always at the wrong time, KH, convention, swimming pool, school bus .......................... what's a poor teenager supposed to do

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

How old are you, 12?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I was at a bookstudy once where this brother made the epic fail of trying to sneak a quiet one out while sitting on a plastic seat but it got away on him and accidentally came out loud for all to hear! That was pretty much the end of his chances of ever finding a sister willing or stupid enough to marry him.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

One old sister let a rumbler go during the old private home group study, all those close to her giggled and sniggered, but one guys wife hadn't caught the sound and after the meeting said to him : "What did Sister Methane do that made you all laugh ?"

The husband, knowing he was within earshot of said sister said "OH don't worry it was nothing"

But wifey was not going to be excluded from the merriment and insisted in a very firm tone "What did she do?"

Husband gave up and said loudly "Oh O.K then SHE FARTED !", at which we all fell about laughing again, poor Sister Methane made a retreat to the kitchen, probably to let another one go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit