Where does all the JW money go?

by LouBelle 29 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmac
    bigmac

I think someone owns the shares that Russell, his father and Connington first bought.

yes--ive read this before on here---if such blocks of shares do exist--isnt there a record of them?--and who owns them?--and the dividends earned.

if this were public knowledge i can just see the damage this would inflict. o bring it on pleeeease!!

• I quit!
    I quit!

It ain't cheap running a world wide religious cult that's trying to enslave mankind. And why do you need to know? Just trust in Joe Hova and keep pushing his magazine and books.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

What I find interesting it that the only number they release from HQ is the "How much was spend last year" Zero mention of how much they took in!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I can answer that!

At the end of every month, the Governing Body meet. They take all the money they received that month--money collected from assemblies and conventions and contributed as donations from individual JWs, congregations and all other sources--and they throw it up in the air as high as they possibly can.

Whatever Jehovah wants, he keeps. The rest is theirs!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seriously! Why is it that every congregation on earth has a monthly accounting to the congregation, but the GB NEVER, EVER REPORTS to the Worldwide Brotherhood?

Do you think maybe they have something to hide?

I'm just sayin' is all!

00DAD

• 00DAD
    00DAD

God needs money ... lots of it!

GC on God

Starting @ 0:47" ...

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

LOL at George!!! I really hope someone starts asking questions about the money. There has to be at least some fraud involved.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Racketeers are not in the habit of disclosing their activities.

• jemba
    jemba

Eventually I really hope that the world starts getting sick of all the billions of dollars that religions have stashed away in properties and shares and starts tapping them for taxes and also expects complete transparency, at the very least the JWs should expect to know what is happening with their donations. Maybe they would stop giving so much if they knew where it was really going. I'd love to see a huge money scandal with the society, showing them up as scammers or doing something illegal. That might get a few more people waking up.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

. . . more than 173,000,000 USD

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey guys, I have heard about this dabbling in the stock market thing before. Can someone elaborate with me? Are we talking about something other than rand-cam?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit