JWS IN FIELD SERICE IN PORTLAND OR. TODAY

by new boy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

From New Boy:

Fred-------------- you lazy J.W. you need to get your sorry ass in that mini-van with everone else, instead of counting your service time here!

LOL!

So Fredhall (or whatever other name your psychotic personality is using today)...

Do you count your time here in your Field Service reports?

DO YOU????

And when you do, are you brave enough to tell the elders that all those impressive hours were spent sitting at a computer conversing with (as you call us) "Apostates"????

Something tells me that your don't even have the balls to go out knocking on doors, and this is the only way you can pretend to fill your hours with. At least many (perhamps most? all?) of the (again, to use your label of convenience) "Apostates" were at one time legitimately knocking on doors and facing the opposition directly. But a coward like you probably prefers to hand out meaningless one-liners while hidden behind an anonymous on-line identity.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope you do go out in Field Service. I would like to know which city, so I can go there and see how pathetic you are at people's doors, responding to their intelligent questions with useless, out-of-context, one-liners. (LOL at the thought of your pathetic social skills when door knocking).

With friends like you, the Watchtower doesn't need enemies. You just may be the biggest "Apostate" the Jehovah's Witnesses have ever had.

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out:
    http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Jehovah must have thought that those people didn't need any "light." (The people that lived between the death of Christ
    and the birth of the WTS) Poor cowboys......
    P.S. don't pick on Fred, he makes for a "lively" discussion!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

YEAH Like what happened from the 3rd century until the 1870's
    Like who kept field service records and who arranged meetings who arranged the book study and I wonder what book they studied , seeing how like there was the first modern bible printing in 1492 dah...and gee who made up the Judical committees and who aranged for disfellowshiping and where was the world headquaters oh gee whiz tell me tell me.... i'm in suspense.
    I wonder how many kept records of someone who killed themselves or records of stealing and cheating and fornicating, murdering. lying Please tell me why did this dear man and his family die in Or. gee does it have something to do with so-called organized religion. I know the Christ didn't intent for this to happen. So when a JW calls at your door next time say to them. Just how important is your record of ministry and the hours you put in because they mean little when you cause people to die. I am angry, pissed off and just hate the fact that a beautiful family was destroyed because of man made RULES AND REGULATIONS...

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

quotes asks freddi the hot cat....

" Do you count your time here in your Field Service reports?........

And when you do, are you brave enough to tell the elders that all those impressive hours were spent sitting at a computer conversing with (as you call us) "Apostates"???? "

Nah! can't see that's true!!! fred can't type more than one liners.

but on the other line, you seldom get more than one sentence out of your mouth in h to h work, before the housholder shuts the door....

so what's on your report card freddicat -- 1 hour a month?????

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey All.

Bite this cats tail!!! BITE IT!!!

• LDH
    LDH

LOL!!! Fred you make me laugh. But, JW's aren't preaching the Good news of the Kingdom.

They are telling everyone who doesn't become a JW that they will die! How is that good news????

Lisa

• LB
    LB
    They are telling everyone who doesn't become a JW that they will die! How is that good news????

I guess it means traffic won't be backed up on I-5

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!!!!! I'm sitting here laughing like an idiot, trying to keep it down so my husband doesn't figure out that I'm on "a fricken JW web site" again!!!! Freddie I'd just love to meet you! How old are you? I bet you're one of those guys that have it bad for "apostate" women!!!!Come on, you can tell me!!!OOHH, I bet that you've got digital cable!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit