One more month til the END OF THE WORLD!

by Christ Alone 18 Replies latest social current

• Satanus
    Satanus

They (the fear based, crap pushing media and the social engineers) are maybe just giving the sheeple a breather. Possibly, they have a NEW DATE waiting in the wings. Isaac newton had 2060 as the biblical end of the world. As w all his stuff, he had put a lot of effort and research into this date. When/if the social engeneers spring this on the sheeple, there will be a lot of background available to be presented w it, enough to keep eveyone entertained for a few decades, at least. The people may be being given a lull right now, a break between scenes, so to speak. Give em a chance to go to the bathroom and buy some popcorn and a soda. The show isn't over.

S

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

ah yes the myanians ... so smart they could foretell the end of the world, so stupid they are extinct as a people.

. . . . . so stupid all they build were ruins.

Doc

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My 9 year old son who has autism is worried about the world ending on 12/21. He was worried earlier this year with the controversary about 5/21. I don't focus on silly shit like this but my son has latched onto it. He came into my bedroom last week and expressed how worried he was about it. I didn't get what he was saying at first then I tried to waylaying his fear by saying I wouldn't let anything happen to him and mommie was here to take care of him, focus on Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas. My boy came back with "Christmas is four days after 12/21".

*sigh*

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Mrs. Jones, I'm not sure of your sons thought process with his autism. But this is a good video for getting rid of any fear he might have about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaKcPEBiZZw

• still thinking
    still thinking

Mrs Jones, my sixteen year old son seems to believe there is some truth in this world ending in 2012. I honestly don't know where he is getting this idea. But we've had loads of discussions about how unlikely that is.

Is there something I'm missing? Is this being seriously being promoted somewhere...seriously?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oooh thanks for that video CA...I'll show that to my son.

• Londo111
    Londo111

12/21/12 is going to be bad…for the History Channel. They will have all these 2012 specials they suddenly can’t play anymore. They might have to focus more on…History! Gasp!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Note to self: schedule end-of-the-world panic for late December. Too busy to pay attention to it until Christmas is over.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" But this is a good video for getting rid of any fear he might have about it..."

it might help...thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit