One more month til the END OF THE WORLD!

by Christ Alone 18 Replies latest social current

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I heard about this almost constantly in the past, but it seems that talk about this has died down a bit. Maybe I just haven't been around the "right" people. Since Dec 21 is only a month and a half away, does anyone know of some groups that are pushing for this date? Obviously the WT isn't. But I haven't heard much about it. Obviously it has been debunked as a date for the end of the world. But I just wanted to know if any of all you all have heard anyone talking much about 12/21/12. Here's a History Channel special on Nostradamus and the connection to 2012. Some pretty interesting....characters....in this doc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjrofPdynU

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I remember talking to one fellow that said that 2012 was going to be a year full of strange signs. Solar flares would cause cell phone blackouts. Weather would go crazy. There would be strange signs in the sky. Besides Sandy...this has been a pretty quiet year, yes?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

With the past two days I've had, the end of the world can't come soon enough. Wish it'd end tonight.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Solar flares would cause cell phone blackouts.

My cell phone blacked out, but the AT&T people think that this was because I dropped it.

I have an obsolete product which we are sunsetting at the end of this year - I tried to get them to make the official day 12/22, but they said I had to keep it on line until the end of December.

• undercover
    undercover

So will it be a JW type Armageddon God driven apocolypse or will it be an exclusively zombie apocolypse?

I think I can handle zombies. The Walking Dead is an instructional program as much as entertainment.

• elderelite
    elderelite

ah yes the myanians ... so smart they could foretell the end of the world, so stupid they are extinct as a people. I think i'll plan on paying the mortgage in january 2013

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Well there are no astroids on a path for earth...so that's out. I've heard that humans are going to suddenly evolve in some sort of spiritual sense on this day too...hmmmm....

I guess it's a good thing that more people aren't talking about it. When Harold Campings predictions didn't come true, it was pretty humiliating for everyone involved. So maybe these people have learned a little.

• Satanus
    Satanus

JW

' but they said I had to keep it on line until the end of December.'

Well then, the end is slated for the end of december, not the 21. We need to be awake and watchful of the signs, man.

S

• james_woods
    james_woods

I believe it will be at least as eventful as the famous January 1st, 2000.

A lot of people in my company got paid good overtime to sit around and watch exactly nothing happen to the computers back then.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hurricane last week. Noreaster today. Aren't the signs evident?

Odds are Harold Camping can't be wrong- again!

Even the WTBTS only says "soon" nowadays, but it's coming! Soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit