Part 03: Compares And Contrasts From Any of The Following Posters.

by Scott77 43 Replies latest social humour

• flipper
    flipper

I can speak for the posters I've talked to on the phone or met personally on this particular list . All of em are really kind people on this list, but here are the ones I know somewhat better or have talked with.

COMPOUND COMPLEX - Very well read, loves poetry and writing stories. Nice guy.

FLYNG HIGH NOW- Has a ever so slight, sweet southern drawl to her voice. Is a very faithful, committed person to her loved ones and has assisted younger relatives of hers to escape the JW cult. Has been there for her loved ones in any crisis they've gone through whether it's emotional or physical duress . I highly admire this woman. She has a calm, underlying toughness about her that gets her through these crises . Yet endures it with dignity and strength. I feel she has a lot more endurance and inner strength than she gives herself credit for - from what I've noticed over the years.

SAMMIELEE 24 & Wife- My wife and I know them very well. Consider them the dearest of friends. They have helped us greatly through hard times and crisis's and dillemmas in exiting the JW's and have given us great moral support. And we have tried to do the same to them as well. Both of these people are as honest and straightforward as any people I know. They have had to overcome many trials in dealing with JW trials even aFTER exiting the cult- but have an enduring and endearing quality about them called - stick-to-it-iveness that's astounding. My wife and I love and admire these people greatly. Both are smart as whips and very quick on the uptake . Mrs. Sammie is almost Psychic she's so intuitive. Actually, she probably IS psychic.

AK-JEFF- Have chatted only once and I admire him and his wife for the challenges they've taken on in life post JW life. Both he and his wife have tremendous faithfulness to family and fortitude.

SNOWBIRD- A wonderfully sweet woman who is really intelligent and very understanding of others situations as she's endured quite the difficult road in post JW life as well. She has endured a good measure of health problems and so this enables her to show compassion to others going through hard times.

PANHANDLEGIRL- A very kind , lovely lady with another sweet southern drawl ! My wife and I have only talked once on the phone with her but she is a very adept individual , very capable of helping people on this board who are going through hard times in exiting the JW cult. Her words of support and kindness to many posters is an evidence of her deep reflections of how she has had to endure hard times after exiting the JW's. She has had a tough road to hoe with shunning she's gone through - but she's a really positive, strong individual who has learned from these hard experiences and turned it into a positive ! We feel privileged to know her and look forward to getting to know her more.

SHIRLEY W- This fine woman is a really nice, vibrant well spoken straightforward person who is as honest a person as you'll meet. We have talked several times over the years and she is very interesting to talk to as she has had a lot of challenges dealing with JW relatives just like I have over the years- so I find a good commonality there in order to receive and give support . She has really good ideas in how to approach different situations and I remember she gave me some good advice on dealing with my JW daughters a few years ago. A very sweet gal who is a good friend not only to myself but other people on this board.

So that's about all I have for people on this list of those I've communicated with. All the rest of you are cool folks as well ! Just gotta get to know you better ! I appreciate aLL of your contributions on this board. Love you all

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well finally...

CoCo's on the list...

Here's something you all should know about CoCo - he's a very talented artist!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/194011/1/CoCos-art-Cause-I-wanna-be-able-to-see-it-all-at-once

(man, I am glad I've only got 5 pages of topix started... It took a few minutes of digging to find this... )

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Coco's an artist and a rather romantic gothic writer.

• maisha
    maisha

I didnt make the list

does that mena i am in hell?

• Scott77
    Scott77

" I didnt make the list does that mena i am in hell?"
    maisha

Hi Maisha, no, you are not in hell for not being on the list. With the exception of one or two, List members are randomly generated. However, since only list members have to appear once on the list, this effectively guarantees your place on the list when your time comes. You need to be on the look out for part 04. Thank you for your interest on the being on the list of JWN members.

Scott77

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Wow... I'm on the list!

Coffee

• tornapart
    tornapart

Coco and Nancy Drew... both have a wonderful way with words

FlyingHighNow and panhandlegirl... both always have something interesting to say

Christ Alone and snowbird... both christian believers

Theocratic Sedition and Quarterback...both trying to keep it together while still on the 'inside' (me too!)

@SIAM.. what a lovely thing to say!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I don't why but these posters are the best ones yet

• Scott77
    Scott77

zoiks states, "coffee_black is an absolute sweetheart." while Lozhasleft thinks she is a lovely lady.
    Hi CB,

Scott77

• ziddina
    ziddina

Gee, I've only picked on - er, "declared the wonderfulness of" CoCo...

Who else can I pick on???

Flying High Now - love the Gravatar and the Native American theme...

Coffee_Black - makes me think of Allegro coffeeeee... Yummmmm...

SammieLee - funny comments!!

AK_Jeff - great comments on science, philosophy and religion!

Snowbird - like a great ptarmigan... I miss her and wish she'd show up on board more often...

JeffT - love his comments too!

Jimmy Page - guitar Man!!

YKnot - wonderful source of information...

Christ Alone - interesting new poster...

Theocratic Sedition - has some very interesting and informative observations.

Hortensia - uhm, I've always liked her "gravatar", even tho it's a "monster"...

tornapart - deeply feels the injustices of the Watchtower Society. Refreshes my empathy at times...

panhandlegirl - sassy, fun, stands up for herself!

Vidiot - I really enjoy his comments, too...!!

Quarterback - dang, I don't know anything about him...

Shirley W - unfortunately, I don't know much about her, either...

tiki - i've had brief encounters with tiki, but I like what I've seen, so far...

nancy drew - a real jewel. One of the board's more level-headed members.

Mr. Falcon - Hey, anyone using "Alan Rickman" [DROOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!! ] for his "gravatar", can't be all bad....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit